Pre orders for assassins creed mirage

Discus and support Pre orders for assassins creed mirage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a series s but kept my Xbox one. Assassins creed mirage is only available to preorder on disc for series x or Xbox one . Can I order the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EllisWood, Sep 30, 2022.

1. EllisWood
    EllisWood Guest

I bought a series s but kept my Xbox one. Assassins creed mirage is only available to preorder on disc for series x or Xbox one . Can I order the Xbox one version, install it on an external hard drive, then plug that drive into my series s and play it on there? Any ideas anyone. I cannot afford a series x before you say it

:)

EllisWood, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

EllisWood, unfortunately this process does not work on the console, friend.

The physical game license is linked to the CD. So the CD must be inside the console to validate the license.

You will have to wait for the game to be released in digital format.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. wi7bit Win User

Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on Xbox series X)

Hi Farhan Ahmed1

I recently played this title, and it was the same for me. I would suggest changing it to quality mode, if it's too off-putting. But this does put the game in 30pfs.

I would also suggest leaving feedback with the developers:

Assassin’s Creed® Mirage Support | Official Ubisoft Help
  4. Dark0Soldier Win User

Who's Pre-Ordering?

I pre-ordered the ultimate loot chest. I also pre-ordered Assassins Creed 3 and Farcry 3.
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I can’t download Assassins creed mirage

Please check that you can now play Assassin's Creed Mirage
    The problem is now solved, and you have to enter and play perfectly.
  6. Krayus Korianis Win User

Revelations

I too am excited to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I Already pre-ordered it at GameStop.com.
Thema:

1. Pre orders for assassins creed mirage - Similar Threads - Pre orders assassins

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  5. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  6. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  7. Assassin creed origins pre order not counting part 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Assassin creed origins pre order not counting part 2: I am posting this again because I was not given time to respond. Your response was there is no record of me buying the game I pre ordered the game on the 4th of October I have a email confirming...
  8. assassin creed origins pre order not counting part 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    assassin creed origins pre order not counting part 2: I post it again because I was not allowed to reply to the anser before the post was locked. I was asking why the pre order for assassin creed origins did not count your reply was there was no...
  9. assassin creed origin pre order not counting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    assassin creed origin pre order not counting: I pre ordered assassin creed origins but it has not counted towards the pre order mission the only 1 game that has counted is south park fc14e5c7-5920-4795-b016-d303bc6925e4
  10. Pre order for assassin creed origins not added

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre order for assassin creed origins not added: I pre ordered assassin creed origins on the 4th of October but according to rewards I ddid not, yet the pre order for south park has counted and that was done at least 5 days after I pre ordered...