Pre Ordered Twice

Discus and support Pre Ordered Twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered MW2 twice. First time through regular MW, the second time was through the store. I was trying to install everything early. It let me buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabe Stein, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Gabe Stein
    Gabe Stein Guest

Pre Ordered Twice

I pre-ordered MW2 twice. First time through regular MW, the second time was through the store. I was trying to install everything early. It let me buy it twice, the same vault edition both times. I cancelled the second one so I don’t get charged twice. In my account it says I ordered it twice and will be paying twice a week before release date. I guess my question is, will returning the second one effect any promotions or effect me in any way or am I all set? Why would it let me buy the same edition twice, what am I missing here? Is it an error on microsoft’s end?

:)

Gabe Stein, Sep 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Pre Ordered Twice

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Gabe

Nope, if you cancel the second order (latest) you're good to go
    You should receive the same benefits
  3. Rene Garcia1 Win User

I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged again, why am I being charged for something i paid to own and play

I pre order need for speed unbound

And I was charged twice today
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Charged twice for pre-order

5. Kathy A. Win User

Charged twice for pre order.

Hi Velvotron,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you were looking forward for the money to be refund when you got charged twice in your account. Let’s us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Please check this link: Microsoft account | Order History kindly check if the transactions you had have been completed or pending. If both were completed transaction please go directly to this link to request a refund: Xbox.com/refunds

Otherwise, if you have clarification regarding your bill try to contact support so they can further assist you. Please use this link - Xbox Support.

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Charged twice for pre-order

I see. If you were charged twice by your bank, please do contact them to dispute the other charge and inform them that you are only seeing one completed transaction on your account's order history.
Thema:

Pre Ordered Twice

1. Pre Ordered Twice - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered Twice

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  5. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  6. Mw2 charged twice for the pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 charged twice for the pre order: I pre order mw2 and never got to play beta because it said I didn’t own the game and when the day before the release it said preordered the next day it said I had to buy the game. I had no choice...
  7. Charged twice for a pre-order....not the first time

in XBoX on Windows
    Charged twice for a pre-order....not the first time: Has anyone else had this issue? I pre-ordered Aliens: Fireteam Elite, Battlefield 2042 and The Rocky Boxing game. Bank statements and receipts from the Microsoft store show that the full amount...
  8. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...
  9. I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order: I preorder the game on june 5, 2017 and was charged $97.41 on june 10,2017. Then on september 17, 2017 I was charged $97.41 again for the same pre-order. I want to know if my account will be...
  10. Charged twice for Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order: I was charged twice for my Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order, the first time I tried to purchase it I was kicked back to the Store screens and didn't indicate that the purchase was...