Pre-Ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but it isn't shown on the punch card

Discus and support Pre-Ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but it isn't shown on the punch card in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but in the punch card it isn't marked as "pre-ordered". The two other titles I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Belderon, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Belderon
    Belderon Guest

Pre-Ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but it isn't shown on the punch card

Hi,

I pre-ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but in the punch card it isn't marked as "pre-ordered".

The two other titles I pre-ordered are marked in the list .

Can you look into this for me?

thank you.

:)

Belderon, Nov 1, 2017
  2. Punch card

I pre-ordered wwe 2k18 deluxe edition and Star Wars Battlefront 2 Elite trooper deluxe edition and on the punch card for the 15,000 credits I did not receive any credit.

Washington023, Nov 1, 2017
  3. bladeuk2007
    bladeuk2007 Guest
    Where are my points???

Ive pre-ordered three game on the punch card and it shows that they were ordered but on the punch card it says ive only got two games but the games i pre-ordered were WWE 2K18, Need For Speed Payback and Star Wars Battlefront 2

bladeuk2007, Nov 1, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Belderon,

We have identified an issue with your purchase, and have resolved the issue successfully. You should see this offer complete shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 2, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Belderon,

We have identified an issue with your purchase, and have resolved the issue successfully. You should see this offer complete shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. bowski477 Win User

I preorder Battlefront 2 But i don't have the code for beta

If you pre-ordered digitally you can just search for Battlefront II in the store and select the beta to download it.

You can find out more about the beta here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-ii/star-wars-battlefront-ii-open-beta/
  7. bowski477 Win User

Deleted Battlefront 2 BETA Code

If you pre-ordered the game digitally all you need to do is search the store for "Battlefront II" then select the beta and download. The message would have contained a spare code to give to a friend. One of the helpful support agents can help you with that.

More info
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

Thema:

1. Pre-Ordered STAR WARS Battlefront II standard edition, but it isn't shown on the punch card - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered STAR

2. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...: On Friday 1st April, I pre-ordered the Deluxe Digital edition, as it was supposed to come with day 1 (early) access to the Trooper and Classic character packs. It's day 1, but the only packs...
  3. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...: Hi I only have access to the Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Mandalorian character packs but I thought the Trooper pack was available from day 1 when you pre-order the Deluxe Edition from...
  4. Pre order Star Wars squadrons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order Star Wars squadrons: I am trying to preorder star wars squadros and i have sufficient funds but it won’t go through. When i confirms the purchase an error code appears and it says to try again. But when i search with...
  5. Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieve STAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order Pre-Order Bonus: Hi! I pre-ordered STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order and comes with a pre-order bonus such as • Orange Lightsaber Blade Color • 2 cosmetic Lightsaber customization sets • Cosmetic skin for BD-1 But...
  6. My pre-order of Star Wars Battlefront 2 is not being tracked.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pre-order of Star Wars Battlefront 2 is not being tracked.: Hi, Two of my preorders were tracked by my rewards except for Battlefront 2. Do you guys know why? 06f465be-e391-4544-886a-f69ab4a5ec6c
  7. Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Star Wars Battlefront II Pre Order Bonuses: I have contacted microsoft, EA, and Xbox abou this about 11 times now. I Pre ordered a disc copy of Star Wars Battlefront II on October 3rd. I have not yet received my Rey and Kylo Ren exclusive...
  8. Pre-order bonus for Star Wars battlefront 2 deluxe edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order bonus for Star Wars battlefront 2 deluxe edition.: Hello my gamertag is , (the gamertag for the account i'm posting from). I had recently pre-ordered star wars battlefront two and I noticed now when I play the game I've never received my pre-order...
  9. star wars battlefront 2 pre order does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 pre order does not work: hi, I bought the star wars battlefront 2 pre order (standart edition) and i can't play that today, november 14th. The pre order game was about to release but i cant play that. XBOX one presents...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?: I already Pre-Order Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Disc) on the Microsoft Store, but I don't know if I am getting a pre-order bonus or early beta access from the game, it doesn't tell in the...