Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack.

Discus and support Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered sea of thieves a while back before the launch so I was eligble for the black dog pack. I contacted rare and they told me to contact the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomushi, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Tomushi
    Tomushi Guest

I pre-ordered sea of thieves a while back before the launch so I was eligble for the black dog pack. I contacted rare and they told me to contact the retailer and I ordered from Amazon. I couldn't contact Amazon because it all led to Microsoft and I had
    no help. Does anyone know of anything I can do?

:)

Tomushi, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of theives pre-order problem

Hi there Mialtrek.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but have not yet received a code for the Black Dog pack should expect a code for that pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps :)
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Metrix11.

Users who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but did not receive their Black Dog pack yet should now receive a code within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves Black Dog

Hi there Blaiss95, thanks for reaching out to us on this.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but haven't yet received a Black Dog pack should receive the pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps and we appreciate your patience with this :)
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Holding pre-order sea of thieves

Hi.

Yes, in the pre-order of the game they announced a "black dog outfit"

I had the game but not the outfit.
    Ah, yes. Thanks for that info Wiwax. Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and have not yet received the Black Dog pack should now receive a code for it sent to their Xbox Live message center within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

Please keep us updated and let us know if you're still having trouble accessing that content following that timeframe :)
Thema:

1. Pre ordered sea of thieves no black dog pack. - Similar Threads - Pre ordered sea

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order: Hello, Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for the first time. I was told I should have some...
  4. Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves: I have yet to received any code for the Black Dog pack I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. I pre-ordered it through Microsoft Store. It's been about a year since I saw anybody...
  5. Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves: I got Sea of Thieves the day before it came out. I didn't even know about this set until now. Can I get a code please? I did buy it before release as noted in my Microsoft account....
  6. Pre-order outfit on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order outfit on Sea of Thieves: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves a while back and I never got my pre-order outfit. I didn’t really care at first because I thought it was just a bug with the game. Is there anyway I can get it????...
  7. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  8. Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves.: I have pre ordered Sea of thieves, but haven´t recieved my pre order bunus, the Black Dog Pack. How do i get a code to redeem it? e707c005-71bc-4c3f-8f93-a46e0d8a0d46
  9. I have yet to receive my pre-order code for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have yet to receive my pre-order code for Sea of Thieves: I have not received my pre-order code for Sea of Thieves yet. I purchased the game in February (1FEB2018) while the promotion was still in effect which to my understanding entitles me to the...
  10. Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus: I pre-ordered sea of Thieves on March 19th and have not received the bonus. Order # 3177178394 4f908a82-98f6-49c1-990b-e274edaff76a