Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

Discus and support Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonioIbanez, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TonioIbanez
    TonioIbanez Guest

I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to play because the store says I have not purchased the game
    yet, what should I do?

:)

TonioIbanez, Apr 30, 2020
  2. ChristopheJolicoeur Win User

MW2 remastered purchase problem

Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at it it gets stuck on a screen that says "purchasing". Any ideas?
    Same here but different, my COD MW2 Remastered is downloaded and ready. But something’s wrong, my items won’t show up, when i look at the bundle in the store. It’s says « Buy bundle 26.99$ ». Kinda weird, i already bought the bundle with COD MW2 Remastered
    but the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle is already downloaded. I tried redownloading it but the items never appear. Any ideas or ways to fix it?
  3. AugustFodor Win User

Have not received content I’ve payed for!

I two have a similar problem except i have pre ordered the mw2 pack in the mw store i had gotten the UDT skin for mw and i have not gotten mw2 remastered is this just me or are there others with this problem
  4. JUMPIERSTATUE99 Win User

Mw2 campaign pack from modern warfare

The MW2 Remastered game is a Pre-Order item. Its unavailable to play until April, 30th. You should be able to find it in under your downloads.
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare UDT ghost bundle still not fixed?

Activision tweeted about getting this fixed ASAP. I hope they come out with a fix soon as a lot of people are wanting this bundle after pre-ordering MW2
  6. xXZomb1eSlayeRx Win User

Call of duty mw

I have a similar question I bought mw2 remastered to get a ghost skin in mw I paid for it and it said when purchased you will receive the bundle instantly but I have not received my bundle.
Thema:

1. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered MW2

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  4. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.: Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition...
  5. Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...: It won’t let me play the game and still charged my card but it’s saying I didn’t buy it and the order failed 2dc67920-a938-49c6-a868-0a2cbc3b4497
  6. Mw2 charged twice for the pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 charged twice for the pre order: I pre order mw2 and never got to play beta because it said I didn’t own the game and when the day before the release it said preordered the next day it said I had to buy the game. I had no choice...
  7. Charged for mw2 pre order and canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for mw2 pre order and canceled: When pre ordered mw2 I got charged for it and I got the stuff for mw19 and got to play the betta and campaign but on release last week on Friday I got no game and it showed up "you need to buy...
  8. Mw2 Pre-order gameshare not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Pre-order gameshare not working?: Hi, my brother and I have been gamesharing for a while now (over 2 years) mostly to share the cost of our gaming exploits. I bought fifa23 and he pre-ordered MW2... up until today, I was able to...
  9. Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?: I pre ordered mw2 through the mw19 store I want to cancel my pre order it's not showing up in my xbox pre orders as wasn't ordered through there how do I cancel? c572394d-4d9c-4fae-a66a-c8e0854f07f7
  10. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...