Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

Discus and support Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanPearson95, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of the worst in the world, although they said they were working
    with xbox to fix this issue. Is there an update in this matter?? It was only like a 10MB download how hard can it be??

:)

SeanPearson95, Apr 7, 2020
  2. KaitoCam Win User

The only thing I can say is to wait for an update I'm sure they are working on it. it may take some extra time due to the current world situation.
  3. Tarnend Win User

unfortunately the issue is with activision and until they fix it there is nothing xbox can do :( the season 3 patch has just been released so hopefully that bundle fixes the issue.

Regards
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Modern warfare single player DLC packs error

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
    Is this the problem you're having
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

mw2 remaster purchasing issue

Yes this is an known problem and it's being worked on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
  6. ZenKiller08 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare UDT ghost bundle still not fixed?

Activision tweeted about getting this fixed ASAP. I hope they come out with a fix soon as a lot of people are wanting this bundle after pre-ordering MW2
Thema:

1. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered MW2

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.: Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition...
  5. Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody else pre order mw2 and played the beat when it came but when the game dropped...: It won’t let me play the game and still charged my card but it’s saying I didn’t buy it and the order failed 2dc67920-a938-49c6-a868-0a2cbc3b4497
  6. Mw2 charged twice for the pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 charged twice for the pre order: I pre order mw2 and never got to play beta because it said I didn’t own the game and when the day before the release it said preordered the next day it said I had to buy the game. I had no choice...
  7. Charged for mw2 pre order and canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for mw2 pre order and canceled: When pre ordered mw2 I got charged for it and I got the stuff for mw19 and got to play the betta and campaign but on release last week on Friday I got no game and it showed up "you need to buy...
  8. Mw2 Pre-order gameshare not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Pre-order gameshare not working?: Hi, my brother and I have been gamesharing for a while now (over 2 years) mostly to share the cost of our gaming exploits. I bought fifa23 and he pre-ordered MW2... up until today, I was able to...
  9. Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?: I pre ordered mw2 through the mw19 store I want to cancel my pre order it's not showing up in my xbox pre orders as wasn't ordered through there how do I cancel? c572394d-4d9c-4fae-a66a-c8e0854f07f7
  10. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...