Pre Ordered FFXV but did NOT get the 15,000 reward Points
Discus and support Pre Ordered FFXV but did NOT get the 15,000 reward Points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Used the same email as my microsoft account and my microsoft store account (and rewards account). It has been over 15 days since the game released and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cubeenigma, Dec 15, 2016.
Thema:
Pre Ordered FFXV but did NOT get the 15,000 reward Points
Loading...
-
Pre Ordered FFXV but did NOT get the 15,000 reward Points - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered FFXV
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
Crimson desert pre order Xbox not working (Xbox store and app)
in XboX InsidersCrimson desert pre order Xbox not working (Xbox store and app): I thought It might've just been me, but is anyone else experiencing the oops message when trying to pre order? Same on the app as well it won't let me. I can't imagine it's delayed but maybe a... -
Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?
in XboX InsidersXbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?: I pre-ordered Black Myth: Wukong for Xbox a while ago, and the game is currently pre-downloading on my console. However, when I checked my order status, it says "Pre-order: Payment failed" and... -
Pre-order issue
in XBoX Games and AppsPre-order issue: I pre-ordered CarX Street on my Xbox series s, then the day of the games launch, my pre-order disappeared. Now it’s saying it was declined in my order history. But the money was taken out of my... -
Destiny 2 Edge of Fate pre-order question
in XBoX Games and AppsDestiny 2 Edge of Fate pre-order question: Hello there, I recently pre-ordered the Destiny 2 Edge of Fate (Ultimate Edition), got most of the content that was promised, but wasn't charged anything for it. I used my debit card, but still... -
FFXV pre-order codes disappeared or deleted
in XBoX Sales and PromoFFXV pre-order codes disappeared or deleted: I received the promo codes for pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV today. There were three codes in one message. I no longer see the message in my inbox. I may have accidentally deleted them. Is it... -
Accidentally deleted message with FFXV pre-order bonus codes
in XBoX Sales and PromoAccidentally deleted message with FFXV pre-order bonus codes: Accidentally deleted my xbox live message with 2 Final Fantasy XV pre-order bonus codes. I did not redeem the codes yet. Would like the message with the unredeemed codes resent please,... -
FFXV Pre Order Bonus Codes
in XBoX Sales and PromoFFXV Pre Order Bonus Codes: I received a message about a week ago with some of the preorder bonus codes for FFXV. When attempting to redeem from the message center on my console, I accidentally deleted the message. I would... -
I never got the Carbuncle Avatar pet from my FFXV pre-order
in XBoX Sales and PromoI never got the Carbuncle Avatar pet from my FFXV pre-order: I was told to post here, so here I am I guess. I think the pre-order was also supposed to come with a Noctis Avatar costume? 9d4565a0-4b9f-424a-b0c5-e525b96e01e4