Pre ordered deluxe version, but doesn’t show as owned?

Discus and support Pre ordered deluxe version, but doesn’t show as owned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Xbox series s) So I pre ordered resident evil 4 delux edition , loaded game, and got all the goodies. After a while of curiosity I went to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Garcia3, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Pre ordered deluxe version, but doesn’t show as owned?

(Xbox series s) So I pre ordered resident evil 4 delux edition , loaded game, and got all the goodies. After a while of curiosity I went to my Microsoft store and saw that I owned the game but not the delux version. I have all the add ons and paid 69.99 and on my Microsoft details it says delux edition. Anyone know why?

:)

Andrew Garcia3, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Andrew!

Please check the game through this link https://www.xbox.com/games/store/resident-evil-.... Make sure to sign in your account on the page. Scroll down and find "In this bundle" section. Click on each add-ons and check if it says you owned those add-ons. If so, it may just be a visual bug. As long as you have access to all the Deluxe contents, it should be good.
  3. RyanHajost Win User

XCOM 2 will not launch on my console

And looking in the Xbox One Store online says that I do not own the Digital Deluxe Edition. That is the version that I pre-ordered.
  4. XxCoDeRxX Win User

Microsoft order done with the same account but game does not show up in My Games or in Xbox purchase history.

I tried checking multiple sites for my order history/owned games(and also apps like store and xbox gaming companion). I had already owned the game and played it(but it suddenly disappeared). I stumbled upon a link where it showed I own microsoft flight simulator : Premium Deluxe - Pre Order and beside it was written "Install". That link opened store and indeed opened up the application microsoft flight simulator : Premium Deluxe - Pre Order. When I searched for it in store manually however , this version did not show up(tried searching for it multiple times only Standard , Deluxe and Premium Deluxe showed up).

Then eventually I reinstalled the game.

This is what it shows me when I search the keywords -

[​IMG]
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

pre order punch card for 1/1 - 3/31 2017

Hello JIMZ32TT,

The punchcard is the 1 - 2 -3 at the top of the page. We see you have been awarded a punch for your purchase. The body of the Games on Demand page is only to show if you own the base version of a title. Since you purchased the deluxe edition, you have not
    pre-ordered the normal version of Mass Effect.
  6. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Why I don't have Shao Kahn ?

I believe Shao Kahn was a playable character for the deluxe version of the game. Did you pre-order regular, or deluxe?
Thema:

1. Pre ordered deluxe version, but doesn’t show as owned? - Similar Threads - Pre ordered deluxe

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  5. You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money: You guys canceled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe Editon and I want either my game or my money b1429715-b6de-494f-9375-c73713ba146a
  6. Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I: I pre-ordered the new Telltale game deluxe edition, and it's day two, and it still won't show in my library. I did everything restarting it (I'm restarting again to see anything new ), and I don't...
  7. If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?: Saw the deluxe upgrade for $30, if you buy that, can that be used with the standard edition that comes with Gamepass? 2653a2d3-2ccc-4f0b-a12f-ffa72d7ee29f
  8. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...
  9. **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order: Can you pleas help to get my codes. i bought them 12th of september via the xbox store and got 1 message from xbox live containing 3 or 4 codes and was going to redeem them on my xbox but by...
  10. Pre order of a delux game for it to not work and have to re install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of a delux game for it to not work and have to re install: Jurassic world evolution released today as im sure many know. I for one have been waiting for it for months, i paid for the deluxe edition pre order. Installed it all once it was available in...