Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ...

Discus and support Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Answer Support person directed me here. I Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition on 10/5/2016. I haven't received a code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Luke Howlett, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Luke Howlett
    Luke Howlett Guest

Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ...

Hello,

Microsoft Answer Support person directed me here.

I Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition on 10/5/2016. I haven't received a code for one month of EA Access* in my Xbox messaging center yet.

Thanks!

:)

Luke Howlett, Oct 16, 2016
  2. bennyboy1601
    bennyboy1601 Guest
    Over 10 days ago I pre-orded battlefield 1, and have yet to receive my ea access code.

On the 6th of October I pre-ordered battlefield 1 standard edition, this comes with a 1 month EA access code delivered within 7-10 days. It has so far been over 10 days and I have yet to receive my code. Any suggestions?

bennyboy1601, Oct 16, 2016
  3. CaliDopeLife
    CaliDopeLife Guest
    EA Access code not recieved

I pre-ordered battlefield 1 ultimate edition. On the Xbox website, it says you would get a month of EA access if you pre-ordered battlefield 1 3-7 days after pre-ordering it.

"For a limited time pre-order Battlefield™ 1 and receive a code for one month of EA Access**. The code for EA Access will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. This offer is available for a limited time only and you must redeem
    your EA Access code by November 3, 2016. You can redeem the code on your console or at xbox.com/redeemcode."

I pre-ordered on 9/3/16

I talked with Xbox support and he said I should have gotten it and to post in the forums

CaliDopeLife, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ... :)

Mister Beep, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA Access*

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Pre-Order Madden 17 ea access code problem

Hey huskerpower222 -

According to the
    Madden NFL 17 Microsoft Store
    page, you will receive your 1 month EA Access code 7-10 days following your pre-order:

For a limited time pre-order Madden NFL 17 and receive a code for one month of EA Access**. The code for EA Access will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. This offer is available for a limited time only and you must redeem
    your EA Access code by September 9, 2016. You can redeem the code on your console or at xbox.com/redeemcode.
    Unfortunately we are unable to obtain advance codes or generate new ones. If you do not receive your code by the 10th day following your pre-order, feel free to post a new thread so we can look into it.

Thank for understanding.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Ea Access

It's in the description of the game.

Offer includes 1-month trial of EA Access. Conditions and restrictions apply. See

www.easports.com/.../game-and-offer-disclaimers
    for details. For a limited time pre-order EA Sports™ FIFA 17 and receive a code for one month of EA Access*. The code for EA Access will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. This offer is
    available for a limited time only and you must redeem your EA Access code by October 14, 2016. You can redeem the code on your console or at xbox.com/redeemcode.
  8. GW BLAZE IT Win User

Just Pre ordered BF1, when will i receive EA Access Code?

Cheers MaximumExtreme, i am aware of this, but it says on the store, that when you pre order the BF1 Standard Edition, which i have done, you will receive a free one month EA Access code. I am wondering will i get this code by email, or on the Xbox message
    center and will it be sent to me before the release of the game,

Cheers.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition

Hey TSOD4LIFE,

Could you post back the specific content you're seeking? Apart from 1 Month EA Access codes being sent out for pre-order customers via Xbox Live Message, all additional content that comes with the Early Enlister Edition is in-game assuming this was purchased
    digitally through the Xbox Store. Try checking the game's 'Ready to install' by highlighting the game's tile, press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller, and select 'Manage game'. Through there, look in the 'Ready to install' section for any DLC.

Also, take a look at the EA's Battlefield 1 Pre-Order Content post to learn more about how to find that content.

Let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Pre-ordered Battlefield™ 1 Standard Edition, Did not receive a code for one month of EA ... - Similar Threads - Pre ordered Battlefield™

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  5. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  6. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  7. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  8. I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...: I hopped on today and saw that I could not play mw3 even though I pre ordered it, and played the beta. 6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488
  9. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  10. Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs: I pre-ordered MW3 digital edition, i started off just buying the $109 normal mw3 edition, but then I decided to upgrade a day later to vault edition.. it’s been 2 days since I’ve upgraded and I...