Pre - Order Transaction Error

Discus and support Pre - Order Transaction Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEFI Fiery, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DEFI Fiery
    DEFI Fiery Guest

I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said Microsoft Store was having issues with the order and I thought
    nothing of it because I still seen Shadow Keep in my downloads. But here recently it came out and i'm unable to use the content that I had bought. Could I get some help with this issue please? If I need to give any evidence of purchase I will.

:)

DEFI Fiery, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DEFI Fiery,

Thanks for the update with your reply. If you've checked your purchase history in your Microsoft account, and you see declined next to your pre-order for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, then this means that when the system attempted to charge your payment method
    that you set up when you made the pre-order, it was unable to charge the amount for the game.

When you make a pre-order, using a credit/debit card for the future purchase, a hold is put on the amount but you are not charged for the game until about 10 days prior to the release. If the amount is not available on your card to charge, then it will result
    in a declined status. If you used account credit only to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. For more information regarding this, I recommend our support article entitled Pre-order
    Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store

I would further recommend contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat should you have any further questions regarding the billing process or what may have happened to the transaction. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools
    to assist more directly with any billing or account issues.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more.

Please let us know the results!
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ ( display all dates and contents )

>

If you see any past due / over due, please pay your bill.

If you see Destiny 2 Shadow Keep without remarks , all is fine. Now to get the content on your Xbox , please uninstall all add-ons from destiny 2, then re-install all add-ons ( select destiny 2 tile , click menu button then manage and finally re-install
    all add-ons ). Wait 100% before trying to play.

If you dont see destiny 2 listed , and no charge on your credit card, make the purchase again once.

Hope it help.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    DEFI Fiery
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. DEFI Fiery Win User

What it says is Declined in bold red letters. Although I will try uninstalling all the other add-ons as well. Thank you for replying though, and I will try to reply with the results.
  6. Michael Robinson8 Win User

Please help

I checked my bank and there’s a transaction for $60 on 12/5/22 and hogwarts legacy was the only game I pre ordered/paid for at that time for that price but when I went to Xbox transaction there’s no payment for hogwarts legacy it’s like I never pre ordered/paid for it
Thema:

1. Pre - Order Transaction Error - Similar Threads - Pre Order Transaction

2. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  3. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  4. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  5. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  6. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  7. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  8. I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...: I hopped on today and saw that I could not play mw3 even though I pre ordered it, and played the beta. 6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488
  9. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  10. Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs: I pre-ordered MW3 digital edition, i started off just buying the $109 normal mw3 edition, but then I decided to upgrade a day later to vault edition.. it’s been 2 days since I’ve upgraded and I...