Pre Order Punch Card Reward

Discus and support Pre Order Punch Card Reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I'm 5 Star in MyVIP which I get 10% back on purchases, If I complete the pre order punch card where if I pre order 3 games I get 15,000 reward... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Swip3rNoSwipin, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Pre Order Punch Card Reward

So I'm 5 Star in MyVIP which I get 10% back on purchases, If I complete the pre order punch card where if I pre order 3 games I get 15,000 reward credit, will I also get the 10% from those games I pre ordered?

:)

Swip3rNoSwipin, Mar 26, 2018
  2. ronmc44420h
    ronmc44420h Guest
    Pre order punch card issue

I am missing a punch on the Xbox live rewards pre order punch card I pre ordered call of duty ww2 and it's not showing it on Xbox live rewards and it didn't even punch the card for it

ronmc44420h, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Fatality S2
    Fatality S2 Guest
    Punch it up with pre-orders rewards program

I was wondering about a game's eligibility for the punch it up with pre-orders rewards program. I want to pre-order the call of duty infinite warfare digital legacy edition because it comes with modern warfare remastered. For the rewards program though
    it just show that you have to pre order the standard edition. If I pre order the digital legacy edition will it count on my punch card?

Thank you!

Fatality S2, Mar 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. Content that counts towards another offer on the site does not count towards your rebate. Preorders do not count towards VIP either way.

Smwutches, Mar 26, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
  6. WAKONDA886 Win User

Punch Card Question for New VIP System

Preorders do not count towards VIP.
    But this is for the pre order punch card so it must count.

i have pre ordered AC Origin and Shadow so far and its not showing as pre ordered will i get the rewards if i pre order another title from the list or do i lose out again on this promo

Thanks inadvance
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No pre-order punch-card rewards

Hello DeviantJester,

The Credits for that offer were placed as pending in your account on February 27th, and were included in your March 8th deposit. For future reference, a complete log of all Credit and Deposit events can be found on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
    Additionally, deposits as currency can be viewed on your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards punch card for pre-orders

Hello Courier VI,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since one of your purchases (Star Wars Battlefront II) was not within the offer period, you have not yet completed this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
  9. Smwutches Win User

No. Content that counts towards another offer on the site does not count towards your rebate. Preorders do not count towards VIP either way.
Thema:

1. Pre Order Punch Card Reward - Similar Threads - Pre Order Punch

2. Missing 15k points for the pre order punch card ending in March 2018

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing 15k points for the pre order punch card ending in March 2018: Hi I bought 3 games on the pre order punch card list which were monster hunter world, Far cry 5, and kingdom come: deliverance and I was supposed to get 15,000 points back and I never did...
  3. 3 Pre-Order Punch Card ended in March

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    3 Pre-Order Punch Card ended in March: Hi There, When I looked at my punch card a couple of weeks before this offer was going to end. I noticed I only needed one more pre-order. It said I already had 2 Pre-Orders and then I...
  4. Pre Order Punch Card Missing points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre Order Punch Card Missing points: HI, I Pre Ordered Monster Hunter, Metal Gear Survive, and Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. But Fatal Bullet Never counted on the punchcard [img] fcf83452-4ca5-44be-8a9c-0ea732e4d0e9
  5. Sea of Thieves Pre-Order didn't count towards punch card on missions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sea of Thieves Pre-Order didn't count towards punch card on missions: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves through the digital Xbox store on my console and it never counted towards my punch card for the 3 pre-order mission towards the 15,000 rewards credits. Please help....
  6. Punch my Pre-Order?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Punch my Pre-Order?: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves through the MS store on my computer through my xbox account, but it does not appear to have been credited to me in MyRewards for the pre-order punchcard. What needs to...
  7. Pre-order punch card games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order punch card games: Will there be any other titles added to the current pre-order punch card games ? I have pre-ordered two and none of the remaining un-released titles interest me. So I am hoping there would be...
  8. Have I got one punch in the pre order?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have I got one punch in the pre order?: Im just wondering if when I got Monster Hunter World, which says "You Pre-ordered" but I have not received a punch on the card. 672111d4-cbed-488e-8838-1444368903ae
  9. Pre-order punch card didnt register MHW

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order punch card didnt register MHW: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World one day before it was released but myRewards didn't count it towards te 3 pre-order punch card. 818f473d-b916-4cd6-95b2-1dd9cef4fe97
  10. I Pre-ordered 3 games of (punch My Pre-Order game list )but Received one punch after 96H

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Pre-ordered 3 games of (punch My Pre-Order game list )but Received one punch after 96H: well in my title is All the problem :D but one more thing :D i pre ordered all 3 games at same time ;) ;) e5ba7086-7063-48fa-9d79-ed161dfb23f7