Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error.

Discus and support Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! I have an issue regarding the punch card rewards promotion. I pre-ordered 3 games but the punch card only has it updated to 2. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AlanPoeFoSho, Dec 7, 2016.

1. AlanPoeFoSho
    AlanPoeFoSho Guest

Hello!

I have an issue regarding the punch card rewards promotion. I pre-ordered 3 games but the punch card only has it updated to 2. I would appreciate it if that can be fixed. The games I pre-ordered were SKYRIM Special Edition, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare,
    & Final Fantasy XV. Thank you!

:)

AlanPoeFoSho, Dec 7, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    punch card pre order promotion

Hello JIMZ32TT,

We responded to your previous post at (games on demand issue). We do not email users. Furthermore, since this is a
    public forum, you should not post personal information like your email.

XBLRewards8, Dec 7, 2016
  3. JIMZ32TT
    JIMZ32TT Guest

I have fulfilled the promotions requirement for the 15000 point ( pre order 3 games ) as of now I have pre ordered 4 games that were part of the promotion and 3 of the 4 games have since released and the orders completed . why have I not received my promotional
    balance . please reply to my gmail account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

JIMZ32TT, Dec 7, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello AlanPoeFoSho,

Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. Since your pre-order of Call of Duty was made before the Games on Demand offer was available, it was not eligible for the offer. Your other two purchases were made within the offer period,
    and awarded punches correctly.

XBLRewards8, Dec 8, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello AlanPoeFoSho,

Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. Since your pre-order of Call of Duty was made before the Games on Demand offer was available, it was not eligible for the offer. Your other two purchases were made within the offer period,
    and awarded punches correctly.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

8. Leibnitz Win User

New punch card!!!

I am in the same boat. I pre-ordered the game and the punch card didn't recognize my order and I can't mark as complete the step 1 from the promotion.

How can I contact the customer support? I tried but didn't find anything.

thanks in advance
  9. Jav0r Win User

Punch cards

It would be nice if they included pre-orders. At least lately, they moved up the dates for punch cards.
Thema:

1. Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error. - Similar Threads - Pre Order Punch

2. Missing 15k points for the pre order punch card ending in March 2018

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing 15k points for the pre order punch card ending in March 2018: Hi I bought 3 games on the pre order punch card list which were monster hunter world, Far cry 5, and kingdom come: deliverance and I was supposed to get 15,000 points back and I never did...
  3. 3 Pre-Order Punch Card ended in March

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    3 Pre-Order Punch Card ended in March: Hi There, When I looked at my punch card a couple of weeks before this offer was going to end. I noticed I only needed one more pre-order. It said I already had 2 Pre-Orders and then I...
  4. Pre Order Punch Card Missing points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre Order Punch Card Missing points: HI, I Pre Ordered Monster Hunter, Metal Gear Survive, and Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. But Fatal Bullet Never counted on the punchcard [img] fcf83452-4ca5-44be-8a9c-0ea732e4d0e9
  5. Pre Order Punch Card Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre Order Punch Card Reward: So I'm 5 Star in MyVIP which I get 10% back on purchases, If I complete the pre order punch card where if I pre order 3 games I get 15,000 reward credit, will I also get the 10% from those games I...
  6. Sea of Thieves Pre-Order didn't count towards punch card on missions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sea of Thieves Pre-Order didn't count towards punch card on missions: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves through the digital Xbox store on my console and it never counted towards my punch card for the 3 pre-order mission towards the 15,000 rewards credits. Please help....
  7. Punch my Pre-Order?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Punch my Pre-Order?: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves through the MS store on my computer through my xbox account, but it does not appear to have been credited to me in MyRewards for the pre-order punchcard. What needs to...
  8. Pre-order punch card games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order punch card games: Will there be any other titles added to the current pre-order punch card games ? I have pre-ordered two and none of the remaining un-released titles interest me. So I am hoping there would be...
  9. Have I got one punch in the pre order?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have I got one punch in the pre order?: Im just wondering if when I got Monster Hunter World, which says "You Pre-ordered" but I have not received a punch on the card. 672111d4-cbed-488e-8838-1444368903ae
  10. Pre-order punch card didnt register MHW

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order punch card didnt register MHW: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World one day before it was released but myRewards didn't count it towards te 3 pre-order punch card. 818f473d-b916-4cd6-95b2-1dd9cef4fe97