Pre-Order not showing up

Discus and support Pre-Order not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pre-ordered WWE 2K23 Icon Edition, but when I go into the xbox store, I don't have an option to install the game (it just gives me the option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylerbrowne2, Mar 13, 2023.

1. tylerbrowne2
    tylerbrowne2 Guest

Pre-Order not showing up

I have pre-ordered WWE 2K23 Icon Edition, but when I go into the xbox store, I don't have an option to install the game (it just gives me the option to buy it again). I've checked my order history and it is saying that the transaction has gone through (and I've been billed for the money). and I've tried Clear local save data and clear alternative mac network but nothing working

:)

tylerbrowne2, Mar 13, 2023
  2. COLEWARREN1 Win User

Pre order not showing up

Oh ok that makes sense. Thanks alot for your help Samyđź‘Ť
  3. COLEWARREN1 Win User

Pre order not showing up

It just says pre ordered but on my xbox it isnt in my games and apps ready to pre install. I have got the pre order bonus installed though as when i was on the store it said "manage you own this" and when i clicked that it was there to install but the main game isn't.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Pre-Order not showing up

Got it. Let’s try to install the game using an Xbox app on mobile.

First, enable the remote features on your Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

On your Xbox app on mobile, sign in your account and search for the game and check if there’s an option to install it to your console.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Pre-Order not showing up

6. SammyVS Win User

Pre order not showing up

Sorry for asking, you mentioned it earlier. My bad. So I pre-ordered the game to check something and the game is not available for download yet. Only the add-on was installed. Probably when it's less than 10 days to launch you'll be able to download the entire game
Thema:

Pre-Order not showing up

1. Pre-Order not showing up - Similar Threads - Pre Order showing

2. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  3. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  4. FC points from pre order incentive not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC points from pre order incentive not showing: Can anyone help please? My son received the pre order with the added extras for his birthday. It states that he should receive 4,600 in FC points but nothing is showing & he’s getting a little...
  5. My pre-order isn’t showing I own the game on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pre-order isn’t showing I own the game on my xbox: I have gone on to my Xbox to download EAFC 24 which I pre ordered by it doesn’t show I own the game and is asking me to purchase it 72674b13-394e-4564-a91d-93b3be8a4367
  6. Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I: I pre-ordered the new Telltale game deluxe edition, and it's day two, and it still won't show in my library. I did everything restarting it (I'm restarting again to see anything new ), and I don't...
  7. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...
  8. Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order that's not showing in games and apps: I bought assassin's creed mirage pre order on Xbox one but it's not showing up in owned games and it's only downloaded the pre order bonuses did I but game too early or something...
  9. Pre-order Monster Hunter Sunbreak not showing in Xbox PC My Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Monster Hunter Sunbreak not showing in Xbox PC My Library: Hi, Does anyone have this issue? I have pre-ordered Monster Hunter Sunbreak Deluxe. After the release date of 4/28, the game does not appear in the Xbox PC -> My Library. I manage to install the...
  10. When I pre order a game will it show up in my bank as a pending transaction right before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I pre order a game will it show up in my bank as a pending transaction right before...: When I pre order a game will it show up in my bank as a pending transaction right before it’s due to be taken so I can make sure the money is there 7d8b5616-0381-46c6-8556-7c1d142d3db5