Pre order gets cancelled.

Discus and support Pre order gets cancelled. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why did you cancel my pre order for Resident evil 4 remake?, I paid nearly 70$ and I saved up for it but now it's gone I never got money back and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikey Lopez✔️, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Pre order gets cancelled.

Why did you cancel my pre order for Resident evil 4 remake?, I paid nearly 70$ and I saved up for it but now it's gone I never got money back and my card wasn't expired and has funds,fix this. Because this isn't fair how it got declined literally 3 days before it's release.

:)

Mikey Lopez✔️, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Cannot Delete Old Ac Win User

2000 MS points off EB!

With that couldnt someone just pre-order it, get the codes and then 2 weeks later cancel the pre-order??
  3. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Has anyone have a spare 9 Digit Destiny Beta Code They Could Message Me Please Please?

Just pre-order the game, get a code, then cancel the order.....
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I keep my digital pre-orders from being cancelled due to a delayed release date? Ex: Cyberpunk 2077

The only way it would be cancelled, is if you cancel the pre-order. Just because a game gets delayed, does not mean your order would be cancelled.
  6. Belle B Win User

Hi Mikey my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

You would need to preorder it again if that's the case.
Thema:

1. Pre order gets cancelled. - Similar Threads - Pre order gets

2. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  3. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  4. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  5. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  6. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  7. My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son pre ordered ea fc 24. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date.thks: My son pre ordered EA FC 24 and paid with my card. Can I get a refund and purchase at a later date. Thks. 5e3fbc31-b2b6-4101-816c-a5a90f8b339f
  8. When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?: When i pre-ordered it, it said that it came with one month of game pass ultimate but i haven't seen any emails about it yet. 9583d61d-0abe-4e8f-a520-7ab3f5f98722
  9. When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order: Pre ordered starfield premium months ago. When it came time for the money to be deducted a few days ago the payment failed even though I had enough funds on the card, apparently a few people had...
  10. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...