pre order game won't install like normal

Discus and support pre order game won't install like normal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just purchased the preorder for Assassin's Creed Mirage, normally the game will install and sit in the list marked as pre order until release... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jimmy Skitz, May 28, 2023.

1. Jimmy Skitz
    Jimmy Skitz Guest

I have just purchased the preorder for Assassin's Creed Mirage, normally the game will install and sit in the list marked as pre order until release day.

However this game is saying "Base Game | Doesn't need to be installed" and doesn't appear in my games list on my console.

How do I sort this? I'm playing on a Series X btw.

:)

Jimmy Skitz, May 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Not all preorders will have something available to install immediately.
  3. Jimmy Skitz Win User

literally every single time I have pre ordered before it has
  4. Mika Aleem Win User

I'm having same issue I guess the game doesn't have a download file yet maybe soon it will
  5. Jimmy Skitz Win User

I just checked today and the base game is now there to download so this issue is sorted.
  6. KamenRiderOnxz Win User

literally every single time I have pre ordered before it has
    dont worry its not just u i pre ordered and its doing it for me too so wat im guessing is they dont have the file there yet for download which is odd or my other guess is have u heard about the assassins creed infinity hub they announced where it was an idea they said where u will be able to access the assassin creed games. again idk if thats why it says dont need to be installed but im gonna say the game will work when its time
Thema:

1. pre order game won't install like normal - Similar Threads - pre order game

2. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  3. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...: So I pre ordered the new mw3 through the game and even played the bata and everything but after a few weeks xbox charged me for it again and I lost everything and I dont know what to do to fix it...
  6. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  7. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  8. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  9. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  10. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...