Pre Order Error/Question

Discus and support Pre Order Error/Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered Destiny 2, but the credit card was declined. So I was wondering if I could still get the pre order bonuses. I also bought the digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geesy6, Sep 8, 2017.

1. geesy6
    geesy6 Guest

Pre Order Error/Question

I pre ordered Destiny 2, but the credit card was declined. So I was wondering if I could still get the pre order bonuses. I also bought the digital deluxe version launch day, so yeah I just really want those pre order bonuses.

:)

geesy6, Sep 8, 2017
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Splinter cell

To pre-order the edition with the plane or not to pre-order the edition with the plane, that is the question.

IceStorm III, Sep 8, 2017
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Pre-order question

There hasn't been talk of whether Ghosts' will be available as a day one digital download for the Xbox One - that link refers specifically to pre-orders on Steam.

chemicalsora, Sep 8, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Pre Order Error/Question

I think you are probably good as long as you get a form of payment in ASAP. At least in the the short term.

JohnnyXeo, Sep 8, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Yep. Those bundles are still available in the store so go ahead and enjoy the game.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Pre Order Error/Question

Yep. Those bundles are still available in the store so go ahead and enjoy the game.
  7. JohnnyXeo Win User

Pre Order Error/Question

I think you are probably good as long as you get a form of payment in ASAP. At least in the the short term.
  8. Pet Elf Win User

Goldeneye Preorder - £9.90 - Price error?

Pre-ordered, hope this goes through <3 Although I do have a question for anyone who's pre-ordered from HMV before;

If they do end up cancelling the pre-orders for this because of the pricing error, would I get my money back or given £9.90 as credit on the HMV website instead?
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Splinter cell

To pre-order the edition with the plane or not to pre-order the edition with the plane, that is the question.
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X? (October 22nd, 2020)

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a pre-order. With a game pre-order all you need to do is cancel the current pre-order and then pre-order again with the correct card. There is no way of modifying a pre-order once it is
    made.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Pre Order Error/Question

1. Pre Order Error/Question - Similar Threads - Pre Order Error

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  4. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  5. Pre - Order Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre - Order Transaction Error: I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said...
  6. Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-Order Punch Card Promotion Error.: Hello! I have an issue regarding the punch card rewards promotion. I pre-ordered 3 games but the punch card only has it updated to 2. I would appreciate it if that can be fixed. The games I...
  7. Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls 3 Pre order information error: Make them aware of this. You guys made a very big mistake and it's making everyone very upset. Your website and console information description of Dark Souls 3 are different and is causing...
  8. Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...: Pre-ordered and preloaded gears of war 4 ultimate edition sucessfully, but I got the error code 0x87e0012c when the bundle tried installing the pre-order bonus content 'brothers to the end' and...
  9. Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error: Im trying to pre order gears 4 through here, i've also tried on xbox store, but doesn't works (only have PC, so, i made it online), the error is "Can't process the payment" and on the website is...
  10. Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9: Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9, any suggestions on how to correct.? 7214564d-03c2-4b92-975b-97cf3393e5b7