Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got Sea of Thieves the day before it came out. I didn't even know about this set until now. Can I get a code please? I did buy it before release as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DCashMoney24, Mar 4, 2019.

1. DCashMoney24
    DCashMoney24 Guest

I got Sea of Thieves the day before it came out. I didn't even know about this set until now. Can I get a code please? I did buy it before release as noted in my Microsoft account.

:)

DCashMoney24, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DCash,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the pre-order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

I recommend to try reaching out to
    Sea Of Thieves Forums
    for more assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with developer inquiries.

Hope this helps.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Ebon Flintlock and Black Dog Pack

Hi there xRattleMeBone, thanks for reaching out.

To check, when you view your
    Order History
    while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

Additionally, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?

Also, if you purchased Sea of Thieves, what do you see in your Order History for that purchase? The Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

No Sea of Thieves Pre-Order Bonus

6. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

Unfortunately, we were not able to determine that you did in-fact preorder the title.

Do you still have proof of purchase for the game?

If you check your
    commerce page
    for your account what dates do you see for the order or do you see an order for the game?

Post back and let us know what you find!
Thema:

1. Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Pre Order Bonus

2. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  3. Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my pre order bonus for resident evil village gone?: I wanted to download it and play it again recently since I haven't played it since a week after launch. When I started to download it, I realized my bonus was not showing up. It was a charm and...
  4. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  5. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  6. Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered the Sims 4 and got the deluxe edition. The pre-order also included the perfect patio pack as a bonus. This morning the perfect patio pack content disappeared from my game but the...
  7. Is there a way to transfer a pre order bonus I got to an account I play the game on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer a pre order bonus I got to an account I play the game on?: As the question says I pre ordered a game and for whatever reason I decided to play it on another account purely to have a name that matched. Because of this I can’t use the pre order set which is...
  8. Wild Hearts - Bonus Content for my pre - order and Karakuri bonus content isnt showing up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wild Hearts - Bonus Content for my pre - order and Karakuri bonus content isnt showing up...: I go to add ons and it gives me Error Code: 4 - I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, Power Cycle my xbox as well as reset my router and still nothing is working....
  9. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.: Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition...
  10. Pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order bonus: Hello! So I had a problem with my payment for NHL 23 that I didn`t notice until today (14th October 2022), we sorted the problem with payment, but I lost the pre-order bonus, is there any way to...