Pre-Downloading for Destiny 2 launch

Discus and support Pre-Downloading for Destiny 2 launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Very disappointed to be downloading the 35GB of Destiny 2 when I thought I'd be playing it here at official launch point in the U.S. I pre-ordered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil de Blanc, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Pre-Downloading for Destiny 2 launch

Very disappointed to be downloading the 35GB of Destiny 2 when I thought I'd be playing it here at official launch point in the U.S.

I pre-ordered months ago, played the beta, and regularly checked/launched the 98MB nub of the D2 app so I would be ready to go, but for the usual launch-day type patches. I would have loaded it already if allowed to, but your Microsoft Xbox Store doesn't
    allow it. I tried. Over these many weeks, 'lo months. Instead it looks like I'll be playing tomorrow, because this won't finish downloading until the wee hours.

So, this is a terrible customer experience.

What is wrong with your system that it deflects standard attempts like mine to avoid these delays? What does it mean to "Manage' an app or game? Why doesn't the Games & Apps : Installed/Updated screens assist in this? If there is a mechanism to force auto-downloading,
    then make it plain and accessible? All I sense is obtuse and opaque out of MS.

Really angry enough and in ways to make me jump to Playstation : at least they have armfuls of games to play!

Really, where is the value anymore with this platform?

Poorly done.

:)

Phil de Blanc, Sep 5, 2017
  2. geesy6
    geesy6 Guest
    Pre Order Error/Question

I pre ordered Destiny 2, but the credit card was declined. So I was wondering if I could still get the pre order bonuses. I also bought the digital deluxe version launch day, so yeah I just really want those pre order bonuses.

geesy6, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

Destiny 2 pre-order MS store

5. onyxishere Win User

Codes of access to the beta of destiny 2

If the pre order was a digital copy then go to the Xbox Store and search for Destiny 2 - Beta to pre download it. If it is for a hard copy then keep an eye on the email associated with your order for the beta key.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 pre order beta code wich I didnt receive

I also wanted to add to this conversation that you can pre-download the beta by going to the Xbox store and searching for Destiny 2 - Beta
  7. onyxishere Win User

Destiny 2 Beta

Just so you know as well, you can go to the Xbox store and search for Destiny 2 - Beta so you can pre download it.
  8. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

Destiny 2 Digital Pre-Order

You can pre install the beta before July 19 if you pre ordered destiny 2 digitally, you just have to search the xbox store for destiny 2 beta and you can pre install it it's 12.38 GB
Thema:

Pre-Downloading for Destiny 2 launch

1. Pre-Downloading for Destiny 2 launch - Similar Threads - Pre Downloading Destiny

2. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  3. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  4. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  5. Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It...: Motorsport wont download i preordered It from the xbox one console it either says qued or not compatible? I have plenty of memory.as for compatibility its an xbox one with forz 7 actively on it?...
  6. i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?: i preordered EAFC24 on Xbox S and dont have a redeem code - any idea how to download it? when i go to the store - it says i need to buy it. i can see the order ha been completed in my Xbox...
  7. I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...: I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition for SeriesX, I haven't received a download code yet, even though it's September 22? d12ae339-16d7-4e42-8d5e-b356c28b2d09
  8. I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?: I pre ordered mw3 vault for my son, how does he download on release ? 1f873199-777a-419a-8171-595eb09d14de
  9. Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-ordered game canceled when time to download: Pre-word the new basketball game in July with a debit card and it says it was not purchased now why 2d03434a-6a56-4b25-a8be-b49535f6ab76
  10. Starfield pre-download via xbox gamepass error 0x80070005. How to solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield pre-download via xbox gamepass error 0x80070005. How to solve it?: I am having an issue called error 0x80070005 while trying to download Starfield game. I have gamepass and i am trying to download from xbox app. Do you have anything similiar error? How did you...