PRE-DOWNLAOD

Discus and support PRE-DOWNLAOD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MS should add pre-download games before they release, the next day. So you have the game downloaded for the release. I know steam does this,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

PRE-DOWNLAOD

MS should add pre-download games before they release, the next day. So you have the game downloaded for the release. I know steam does this,

:)

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  2. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    BF4 XB1 - Premium

downlaod premium again - it should work from there.

vibroluxor, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ImmortalM4rx
    ImmortalM4rx Guest
    How to download redeemed game

Really thank You onyx! skyrim was on downlaod history!

ImmortalM4rx, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Ginty TM Win User

Downlaoding

Have you checked your privacy settings to see if you are able to purchase content? you can find this on the settings tab on the xbox dashboard also do you have any Family settings active?
  5. hockeymaster119 Win User

Downlaoding

how come on my xbox, even though i changed my settings, it says i cant purchase games, i tried turning it off and turning it back on, but that didnt work, what should i do?
  6. TheGameKilla51 Win User

Downlaoding

Hi

Can you please try following all steps of
    this troubleshooting guide
    hopefully this will help with you with downloading the game.
    Hi, thank you for your response, but it still doesn’t download and I tried everything on that guide
  7. gds1972 Win User

Downlaoding

8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Downlaoding

Greetings, hockeymaster119! Can you please create a new thread for your issue detailing out your specific situation, any error codes you are seeing, and the troubleshooting steps you have taken thus far? This will enable us to provide you with the best support
    possible.

Also, in the future please be mindful of the thread's original post date so as to not bump old threads! Thank you. :)
Thema:

PRE-DOWNLAOD

1. PRE-DOWNLAOD - Similar Threads - PRE DOWNLAOD

2. I pre-ordered need for speed unbound palace edition last week and couldn't download it due...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered need for speed unbound palace edition last week and couldn't download it due...: I pre-ordered need for speed unbound palace edition last week and couldn't download it due to internet outage and now that I can download it my preorder download is gone...
  3. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.: Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition...
  4. I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?: I just want to understand how pre orders work, I purchase Xbox credit etc I pre order game using credit. Pre order now charged within 10 days of release but now paid again via PayPal?...
  5. Pre ordered darktide and not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered darktide and not showing up: Hi sorry to bother you but I have just pre ordered warhammer 40k dark tide and have confirmed the purchase removed my account and switched my console off and re added my account but its still not...
  6. I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had pre ordered the standard edition. I wanted to get the battlepass and stuff so I paid...: Game said it was 30 dollars to upgrade to vualt and it charged me 99.99 7d910125-8f1e-4599-92e9-ea35cbeb9041
  7. I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...: I just received an email from Microsoft that I completed my transaction for a pre order game I paid for, and notice that I would be charged again why is that d4a72002-786d-46a3-9f46-e03e79d5d6f3
  8. Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?: I purchased the newest COD game (MW2) on my series S a few months back and I cannot access the full amount of DLC. I have tried restarting the game and console now for over 24hrs and I’m getting...
  9. I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Washington gona pre load warzone 2 and got mw2 for free instead how do i give back mw2...: I downloaded mw2 on accidentell for free 23c723c8-f19f-40cc-b968-b69c21d4334a
  10. Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and...: My xbox I think is broke cus mw2? I was playing kick me out of the game and now I can't even lunch nothing ed3e88e0-60c1-4c47-a51a-3d1751c3c4db