Praising the xboxone

Discus and support Praising the xboxone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well there goes that thread. Why does it always have to turn into crap? This was a good thread about liking xbox one and now you are all arguing about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dorotheo, Jan 6, 2014.

1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Praising the xboxone

Well there goes that thread. Why does it always have to turn into crap? This was a good thread about liking xbox one and now you are all arguing about games. Nothing will ever change!

DuFFuL, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    I'm liking my X1, excited to see some exclusives for the console, what im not liking is non of my friends purchased one

Karma403, Jan 7, 2014
  3. ^lol

#LongLiveXboxOne

Listed mia 510, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Praising the xboxone

Xbox one is awesome!!!! cant wait for the exclusive TV shows that MS plans on having in the near future!!!

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Dmack x 4142
    Dmack x 4142 Guest
    I'm happy that this thread turned into an arguing thread, Microsoft don't deserve a thread solely full of praise. Yes the xbox one has many features that are great and it's a really powerful console. However they released it most probably knowing about the
    problems and they've taken a long time so far to release an update. Fix it and all my posts will be positive.

Dmack x 4142, Jan 7, 2014
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Well there's a nice attitude to have! Well done mate.

DuFFuL, Jan 7, 2014
  7. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    [quote user="ThanatosXRS"]

I like my One, I'm not praising it after MS basically shat on gamers faces at E3, maybe if we get some good exclusives and the small things fixed. Sorry I still think 360 had a much better focus on what it wanted to be at launch.

[/quote]Grow up, MS didn’t shat on gamers they simply reviled there gaming machine that was a compromise between an all-digital console (like steam will be) and the traditional game console. If gamer's didn’t over react and actually looked at what MS proposed
    we would have ended up with a much better system instead of the gimped one we ended up with.

StrangerJim, Jan 7, 2014
  8. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

Praising the xboxone

[quote user="Dmack x 4142"]

I'm happy that this thread turned into an arguing thread, Microsoft don't deserve a thread solely full of praise. Yes the xbox one has many features that are great and it's a really powerful console. However they released it most probably knowing about the
    problems and they've taken a long time so far to release an update. Fix it and all my posts will be positive.

[/quote]

Yes I wish they would give some feedback on when they are going to iron out some of kinks in the operating systems, really don't kicked to the home screen, this is on Ryse and Forza 5 if anyone is wondering and what I have read it happens on pretty much
    every game that has been released so far on the console.

And more games!!! I need something to play.

Karma403, Jan 7, 2014
  9. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="StrangerJim"]

I like my One, I'm not praising it after MS basically shat on gamers faces at E3, maybe if we get some good exclusives and the small things fixed. Sorry I still think 360 had a much better focus on what it wanted to be at launch.

[/quote]Grow up, MS didn’t shat on gamers they simply reviled there gaming machine that was a compromise between an all-digital console (like steam will be) and the traditional game console. If gamer's didn’t over react and actually looked at what MS proposed
    we would have ended up with a much better system instead of the gimped one we ended up with.

[/quote]

How do you know it wouldnt be gimped ? The specs have never changed and I for one would have not bought one if they stuck with their all digital 24hr check DRM stuff, everything in regards to what could have been and what is, is all speculation on how it
    would have performed or if it would have performed any differently.

Karma403, Jan 7, 2014
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I made this thread to praise our xboxone not slate it if us Anna slate it then bugger off to the sony forums please

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  11. I won't say that the XB1 is perfect, I have a list of things I would like to see changes or added, but I won't say it is anywhere close to a failure.

The main reason I bought the console was to play games, and some of my favorite games are only playable on there, mainly Dead Rising 3 which is extremely fun. But I also like Forza, Ryse & Killer Instinct. Also have a few enjoyable times exclusives being
    Peggle 2 & Max CotB. Then I got the 3rd party games that I wouldn't buy on 360, BF4, AC4, COD, Lego Marvel.

I have a lot to play on my game console and it all works great.

they just need to improve some features and apps.

Pretty soon I'll have Theif, PvZ: GW and Titanfall coming. Plus any digital games.

2014 will be packed with games for XB1.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  12. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    [quote user="Karma403"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

How do you know it wouldnt be gimped ? The specs have never changed and I for one would have not bought one if they stuck with their all digital 24hr check DRM stuff, everything in regards to what could have been and what is, is all speculation on how it
    would have performed or if it would have performed any differently.

[/quote]When did I say anything about them changing the specs? When I say gimped I’m talking about features like not needing the disk after install, family sharing and the rest of the stuff they stripped out to remove DRM.

StrangerJim, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Praising the xboxone