Praising the xboxone

Discus and support Praising the xboxone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I agree with the whole "If you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" mantra, but where in a world barely filtered so take the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dorotheo, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Dorotheo
    Dorotheo Guest

Praising the xboxone

I agree with the whole "If you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" mantra, but where in a world barely filtered so take the criticism with a grain of salt. Other than that, I'm glad majority of us who have it enjoy it so keep rocking
    it! :] #LongLiveXboxOne!

:)

Dorotheo, Jan 6, 2014
  2. NFS Rivals added to EA Access Vault

Goth, they're not praising the game; they're praising the service. Praising the xboxone ;)

Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Totally surprised!!

Please good sir. Point me too this mass of praising threads you speak of. Did I miss them under the piles of trash! For every one thread praising there are nine complaining. And not legitimit complaints. Or fanboy bull crap.

DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Praising the xboxone

Great system ... now if I could get my close friends from the 360 days to take the jump.

DRAGON 40 LEE, Jan 6, 2014
  5. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    New to the X Box, I did not know what to expect. I have been enjoying every minute, great console.

PorQ 201, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Here is a list of games i plan on playing over the next year.

Titanfall

Halo

Quantum Break

Sunset Overdrive

Project Spark

Fable

D4

Evil Within

Watch Dogs

Division

Metal Gear Solid

Dying Light

Witcher

Destiny

Thief

Mad Max

Dragon Age

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

Elder Scrolls

CollapseControl, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    I like my One, I'm not praising it after MS basically shat on gamers faces at E3, maybe if we get some good exclusives and the small things fixed. Sorry I still think 360 had a much better focus on what it wanted to be at launch.

Thanatos465, Jan 6, 2014
  8. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Praising the xboxone

@CollapseControl

Thats about the same as my list. It looks like a great year of gaming ahead of us!

vikingland1, Jan 6, 2014
  9. That is only a rough list of known retail games coming out. There will be some reveals throughout the year that will be added to the list.

I also don't have a list of digital games because we don't really know what is coming. But here are 3:

Super Time Force

Strider

Trials

CollapseControl, Jan 6, 2014
  10. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Great system that will only get better with time. Looking forward to Titanfall and halo!!!

Blitz23 NZ, Jan 6, 2014
  11. With as good as the Xbox 360 was over the years with its improvements, I'm eager to see where the Xbox One is going to go...

Galactic Geek, Jan 7, 2014
  12. xbox one = the only platform where you can play the 3 best games this year (halo, titanfall, destiny) PC and Ps4 can only play 1 of those three

Upinya Slayin, Jan 7, 2014
  13. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest

Praising the xboxone

PS4 has Infamous and The Order.... both of which look phenomenal. Just sayin'. Both consoles will have good exclusives in 2014. Most excited for Titanfall and Destiny.

THE PRIS0NER, Jan 7, 2014
  14. 2 more XB1 games revealed today.

Alien Isolation, a single player survival horror game in space where no one can hear you scream.

Evolve, a 4p coop game from the team behind Left 4 Dead.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Don't forget quantum break and sunset overdrive aswell two games PC or ps4 won't have

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

Praising the xboxone

1. Praising the xboxone - Similar Threads - Praising xboxone

2. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  8. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  9. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  10. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....