Praising the xboxone

Discus and support Praising the xboxone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Upinya Slayin"] xbox one = the only platform where you can play the 3 best games this year (halo, titanfall, destiny) PC and Ps4 can only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dorotheo, Jan 6, 2014.

1. BiggerRacer2
    BiggerRacer2 Guest

Praising the xboxone

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

xbox one = the only platform where you can play the 3 best games this year (halo, titanfall, destiny) PC and Ps4 can only play 1 of those three

[/quote] The prospect of another bungieless halo bores me TBH, looking on how fast halo 4's pop dropped I doubt people will want to be burned again.

Destiny has confirmed PS4 exclusive content.

Titanfall is just like any game, All hype, its mutiplayer only also and that will drive alot of people away. Hope there are not microtrasactions like forza or ryse.

BiggerRacer2, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Destiny has exclusive content for XB1, so try again kid.

Of course a Sony Pony would write off Halo and now Titanfall. Gotta get used to that nonsense for the next few years. Even when Sunset Overdrive and the other unannounced game comes out.

Lame Sony ponies always doing that kind of stuff, lmao.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Bore off u sony fanboy anyone can make an account to troll ain't u happy with ur ps4 coz if u was u wouldn't b on here unless mummy didn't get u one

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Praising the xboxone

It was only a matter of time before this thread got a child in here to spew garbage.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    It ain't just this post his trolling on

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  6. [quote user="THE PRIS0NER"]

PS4 has Infamous and The Order.... both of which look phenomenal. Just sayin'. Both consoles will have good exclusives in 2014. Most excited for Titanfall and Destiny.

[/quote]

the order looks pretty dam good. like it could be sonys gears of ware type franchise. Infamous doens't though. maybe i'm jaded as the 1st 2 were below average open world games. Even crackdown which was an average series was more fun the infamous, as was
    prototype. Infamous has never been an AAA franchise. I might grab a PS4 when the order comes out

Upinya Slayin, Jan 7, 2014
  7. [quote user="BiggerRacer2"]

[quote user=""]

xbox one = the only platform where you can play the 3 best games this year (halo, titanfall, destiny) PC and Ps4 can only play 1 of those three

[/quote] The prospect of another bungieless halo bores me TBH, looking on how fast halo 4's pop dropped I doubt people will want to be burned again.

Titanfall is just like any game, All hype, its mutiplayer only also and that will drive alot of people away. Hope there are not microtrasactions like forza or ryse.

[/quote]

really, you played halo 4 multiplayer with your 0 gamerscore and silver account? lol

-

halo 4 was awesome, people had issues adjusting to the pace of it since halo 3 had no sprinting. destiny exclsuive content is??? who knows maybe a wepaon or an extra side mission. not much to write home about. i got "exclsuive content" in AC3 from my best
    buy pre-order, was pretty lack luster. a weapon i never used, a few boring side missions, and a MP character skin Titanfall won more awards then every sony exclsuive and ms exclsuive combined, you can say MP only, but look at the people who put 1000s of hours
    into MP in games and never touch the campaign. Titanfall is perfect as is

8. BiggerRacer2
    BiggerRacer2 Guest

Praising the xboxone

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

really, you played halo 4 multiplayer with your 0 gamerscore and silver account? lol

-

halo 4 was awesome, people had issues adjusting to the pace of it since halo 3 had no sprinting. destiny exclsuive content is??? who knows maybe a wepaon or an extra side mission. not much to write home about. i got "exclsuive content" in AC3 from my best
    buy pre-order, was pretty lack luster. a weapon i never used, a few boring side missions, and a MP character skin Titanfall won more awards then every sony exclsuive and ms exclsuive combined, you can say MP only, but look at the people who put 1000s of hours

[/quote] You do realize pre realese rewards mean nothing right? remeber that recent star trek game that came out a year ago, it recived rave pre relase hype and it flopped hard, Titan fall is multiplayer only, and is comming out for 360, and PC.

Your opinion bout halo is your own, but the richest content providers (forge, youtube, and most BIG dedicated halo fanbase halo forums) have buried the halo franchise already. The drop off rate of 4 is an indicator that hype can't keep numbers, bungieless
    halo is something that will cause the consumer to not turn out in as massive attach rate as before.

Halo is on it's last legs, its like getting hyped for a starcraft game made by the makers of neopets. People are not goonna get hoodwinked again.

9. Dmack x 4142
    Dmack x 4142 Guest
    I like the Xbox One's power since the graphics on Battlefield are ridiculous. However i can't post in this POSITIVE thread without raising the point that this update needs to come yesterday.... Party chat is MASSIVELY flawed and games go to dashboard far
    too much. When they fix these things plus ALL the other problems then the xbox one will be one to watch.

Dmack x 4142, Jan 7, 2014
  10. [quote user="BiggerRacer2"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="BiggerRacer2"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

-

[/quote] You do realize pre realese rewards mean nothing right? remeber that recent star trek game that came out a year ago, it recived rave pre relase hype and it flopped hard, Titan fall is multiplayer only, and is comming out for 360, and PC.

Your opinion bout halo is your own, but the richest content providers (forge, youtube, and most BIG dedicated halo fanbase halo forums) have buried the halo franchise already. The drop off rate of 4 is an indicator that hype can't keep numbers, bungieless
    halo is something that will cause the consumer to not turn out in as massive attach rate as before.

Halo is on it's last legs, its like getting hyped for a starcraft game made by the makers of neopets. People are not goonna get hoodwinked again.

[/quote]

you mean the same people that said the PS4 would outsell the xbox 4-1? still waiting for that to happen. Its sad how fanboys want to see halo die, becuase they know its awesome and can't be competed with. Sony tried with resistance and killzone but failed.
    halo is still the best at what it does. Nothing can kill halo except halo itself.

11. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Please don't feed the trolls. This is a positive thread about xbox one. Don't let it turn into a war.

DuFFuL, Jan 7, 2014
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I find it funny that from March 28th resistance server will be turned off

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  13. BiggerRacer2
    BiggerRacer2 Guest

Praising the xboxone

[quote user=""]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

-

[/quote]

you mean the same people that said the PS4 would outsell the xbox 4-1? still waiting for that to happen. Its sad how fanboys want to see halo die, becuase they know its awesome and can't be competed with. Sony tried with resistance and killzone but failed.
    halo is still the best at what it does. Nothing can kill halo except halo itself.

[/quote] Bungie is halo.

Bungie stopped making halo games.

Halo 4 sold on name alone. much like diablo 3 did on PC.

People are now a whole lot wiser to get hoodwinked like that.

Also once supply meets demand for PS4 there is no telling how well it will do, I see the same 3 Xbox ones sitting at my local walmart, I know they are the same 3 cause 2 of them are day one editions. LOL

14. [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

I find it funny that from March 28th resistance server will be turned off

[/quote]

also turning off the GT5 server months after GT6 release is sad. it would be like EA turning off the Madden 25 server 1 month after the next madden

15. [quote user="BiggerRacer2"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user=""]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

-

[/quote]

[/quote] Bungie is halo.

Bungie stopped making halo games.

Halo 4 sold on name alone. much like diablo 3 did on PC.

People are now a whole lot wiser to get hoodwinked like that.

Also once supply meets demand for PS4 there is no telling how well it will do, I see the same 3 Xbox ones sitting at my local walmart, I know they are the same 3 cause 2 of them are day one editions. LOL

[/quote]

thats awesome for your local walmart, you fan boys are sad. I bet you don't even have a PS4. just feel the need to troll. enjoy your trolling though, the mods will come and ban you soon

Thema:

Praising the xboxone