praise for xbox

Discus and support praise for xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I read alot of reviews on here and people's opinions on xbox one. Alot of them helpful and even more that criticise the xbox one and microsoft customer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Callaghan, Jan 5, 2014.

1. praise for xbox

I read alot of reviews on here and people's opinions on xbox one. Alot of them helpful and even more that criticise the xbox one and microsoft customer support.

I just wanted to say thank you to microsoft. I've had issues with my XB1 day one edition console but I took it to customer support....

Fair enough I had a faulty xbox one and were all bummed out with the on going issues (which im positive they will sort) but when I took my issues to customer support it was logged and a few days later I got an email from the Advocacy team. They arranged
    my xbox advance exchange, didnt hold the funds while I returned my faulty one because they recognised it was the holiday season, people dont have £320 spare in the bank this time of the year. They also issued me a free xbox game and 3 months free xbox gold
    time!! I mean come on you cant say fairer than that.

Im getting follow ups from them to check all is well with my new xbox too!

So thank you xbox and Microsoft support team. You deserve credit where credit is due. The lady helping me out is called Courtney. Very courteous and friendly!

You've got a happy 'gamer' on your side!

Xbox for life!

:)

Danny Callaghan, Jan 5, 2014
  2. ItSoHMtD
    ItSoHMtD Guest
    praise?

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

I used to get praise mail more often than hate mail in BC2, which was nice. Now I just get hate mail. Guess that's the way the community went with this game.

[/quote]...yup, this community has gone completely to hell ......if the game's mediocre and the community sucks then whats the point?....thank God for real hobbies man

[/quote]

No joke...

ItSoHMtD, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    praise?

I have not received any hate mail or praise mail yet.

Daniel6591, Jan 5, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

praise for xbox

Glad that you got your issue resolved in a timely manner and had a positive experience

x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

praise for xbox

Glad that you got your issue resolved in a timely manner and had a positive experience
  6. Loose Stool x Win User

praise?

Med pack is overrated, defibs are more usefull as most play normal mode and you can self heal without a pack but you can't self defib! Re-supply is very useful at all times all modes.
  7. Gysepy Win User

praise?

well said,,, to be honest i realy dont think staying alive long enough,, so a squad member can spawn on you has anything got to do with a good K/D ratio.

A guy who is aware of the suroundings and of the hud she be smart enough to know this regardless of K/D. I would much rather be in a game with guys that have a high,, repair,, resupply,, revive and heal score rather than some 2.0 K/D who sais he was clearing
    out the area.
  8. KnowleDg Win User

praise?

Any time i get into a match and me and one other person on the team are always in a showdown i praise, i try to keep moral up but randoms dont care at all.....
  9. Sipuli91 Win User

praise?

It'd be nice to get at least one "thanks" message for all the trouble I go through to get a spawn point behind enemy lines on Rush and insanely help the team to get the objectives. But nope. Then again no-one's sent me any hate messages either. But then
    again, I've only sent one message myself. It was "shoot the choppers!!!" to some awful random who used the... Tunguska? and only shot infantry with it while the enemy choppers were owning us.
Thema:

praise for xbox