Praise for Xbox one s controller
Discus and support Praise for Xbox one s controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, just wanna give y'all a high five on the quality of the Xbox one s's controller. Here's the story I get mad while talking to some dude on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jdjdkshflhdlsjs, Jun 19, 2018.
Thema:
Praise for Xbox one s controller
Loading...
-
Praise for Xbox one s controller - Similar Threads - Praise controller
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
Controller or UI bug with A button - Help!
in XboX InsidersController or UI bug with A button - Help!: So, since last update all mu controllers can’t open anything without me pressing A a thousand times. Everything else is okey. On game they work fine, closing something by pressing B also works,... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:...