Practicing coding on xbox one.

Discus and support Practicing coding on xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son thinks he wants to be a game developer but only has an xbox one and smartphone. I got him a book, Introducing JavaScript Game development, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIVnaTORY1, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. DIVnaTORY1
    DIVnaTORY1 Guest

    Practicing coding on xbox one.


    My son thinks he wants to be a game developer but only has an xbox one and smartphone. I got him a book, Introducing JavaScript Game development, and would appreciate any suggestions on how to go about helping him practice on the only devices he has regular access to.

    :)
     
    DIVnaTORY1, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Practicing coding on xbox one.

    Humble bundle often has huge packs of books on the subject very cheaply, so check that out

    He’s probably best off starting on the phone, then moving up. JavaScript isn’t going to do it for Xbox, but it’s a good place to start learning things that will be applicable later on

    You should check out Unity, which is a tool used to make many high end Xbox games. It’s free for personal use. There are thousands of free assets and tutorials for it to help him get in the game, though it will require a computer. The games you make there can be compiled for most platforms

    https://developer.android.com/games/develop/build-in-unity

    Same things are applicable to IOS, but it’s not nearly as amateur developer friendly
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Practicing coding on xbox one.

    Hi DIVnaTORY1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Support for game development can be found here, we can't really help with this here but you will find a lot of information in here

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xb...
  4. AdamKronus Win User

    Wrapped hard copies, or digital codes for Christmas?

    I vote for practicality: digital codes always.
  5. Zatomas Win User

    Nothing happens when I press network settings

    Hi MORO20,

    first of all: welcome to the family! 💚

    Here you will find the solution to your issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x80a40019

    For the future, always search for the error code you see on your screen. Practically all of the errors have a step-by-step sokution guide on the Xbox support website.

    Enjoy!
  6. KickSides Win User

    Xbox Series X Question

    The Xbox One X practically replaced the Xbox One S, but the servers should still stay up.
Thema:

Practicing coding on xbox one.

Loading...
  1. Practicing coding on xbox one. - Similar Threads - Practicing coding

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. How does ‘ask to buy’ on my child’s Xbox Series S account actually work in practice...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How does ‘ask to buy’ on my child’s Xbox Series S account actually work in practice...: I have ‘ask to buy’ set-up on my child’s account. Today they requested to buy some in-game currency. I did not receive an email and I could not see anywhere on my Xbox account where I could...
  7. Do you care that your shameful practices ruin games?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you care that your shameful practices ruin games?: No FFB in Horizon 5 with my G29, know why? No permission to the exe. Why can't you stop screwing every customer like this? I literally can't play the game I paid $100 for. Guess it's my fault, you...
  8. Disgusting anti consumer practices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disgusting anti consumer practices: I can't play games from an external HD? Literally no reason other than greed on behalf of Microsoft. Your consoles have pitifully small HDs and become super slow before being even close to full....
  9. How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...: My profile picture got deemed innapropriate it was bin laden with his full face covered by another picture and i got permanently suspended for it (i know it was stupid and i realized that aswell...
  10. Console is practically unusable after New Home Experience

    in XboX Insiders
    Console is practically unusable after New Home Experience: There are so many issues with the New Home Experience. I have the following in Series X: Games make no attempt to Update. Just sit doing nothing. Xbox Does not turn off TV, Controller, or...