Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

Discus and support Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Jayadub"] Update came out on Friday for most people.[/quote] Did it warn you that an update is available? Or maybe it updated itself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bemaniac360, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.


    [quote user="Jayadub"]

    Update came out on Friday for most people.[/quote]

    Did it warn you that an update is available? Or maybe it updated itself when on standby?
     
    Z31Fanatic, Jan 26, 2014
    #16
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    It notified me on Thursday evening that an update was available when I loaded the game for the first time that day. It was right after 7PM Pacific Time Zone. Took about 20-25 minutes to download 3.9 Gb. The general rollout happened on Friday 1/24. There
    also is a forced Meld message that you have to click through once the game is updated and restarted. One thing that may help is actually quitting out of the game, not just minimizing it.

    .

    There is a game forum here under P with much more discussion about this game and lists of players who need friends to play the game with.
     
    User 9242019, Jan 26, 2014
    #17
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    This is certainly a game I'm getting. It looks real fun.
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 26, 2014
    #18
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

    [quote user="fastharry"]

    is PSG multiplayer and how is that aspect?

    [/quote]

    It has a local head to head MP...

    Online works like this...

    You play a round of free play... that game and your score and shots get saved and posted to the rival section.. while playing in rival mode, you play other players best games they have saved.

    So it is a MP game just that you play their Golfatars (I made that up BTW! lol ) you can either watch them play fully with shots and set ups etc or you can just mash button A to skip the visuals...
     
    tohellnbak, Jan 26, 2014
    #19
  5. A while back I read about the caddy system, but don't really remember - how does that work?
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 26, 2014
    #20
  6. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    there are 2 caddies.... each has their own power up.. the girl shows you the direct path of a putted ball.. the guy shows the direct path any other shot.... other than that... they get clothes and are annoying as hell when you are putting...
     
    tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. User 9242019 Win User

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

    Good post bemaniac360. The update added a lot of playability to an already enjoyable title. I really like being able to see who beat my Rival round and then go right into a match with that player. The additional payouts are fun, I collected over 30k yesterday
    by beating 3 Rivals on an Elite setting. Go buy this game for $15 US.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

    A while back I read about the caddy system, but don't really remember - how does that work?
  9. Burst Axe Win User

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

    This is certainly a game I'm getting. It looks real fun.
  10. Endgamez Win User

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

    I agree with thanking the OP. I was on the fence, about this, but I really want some kind of arcade golf game for my XB1 and I'm now going to pick this up.
  11. User 9242019 Win User

    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

    Update came out on Friday for most people.

    .

    No, Frank's SET bonus is accuracy +50 and Foliage Impact -50%. Other gear may add to his skill but his original named set does what I said.
Thema:

Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

Loading...
  1. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant. - Similar Threads - Powerstar Golf utterly

  2. I can't see my friend who plays powerstar golf in rivals.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my friend who plays powerstar golf in rivals.: My friend and I both own and play powerstar golf but when I go to look for my friend in rivals mode it shows as no Rivals found. The same is true for when he tries to look for me....
  3. Powerstar golf

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf: bought a course from th store and it wont download in the game And was still charged for it ??? dde37929-eef1-4313-bdc8-d68f11e55d49
  4. Powerstar Golf game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf game: Please somebody tell me how to play 2 players on the free wvwnts of this game. Preferably stroke play. Thanks 59905402-f36c-48b8-aacc-fdf14082f0d8
  5. Powerstar Golf still not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf still not working: Dear Microsoft employees, fix finally this game. Crashes all the time after the game start. After a few minutes it freezes. EVERYONE has this issue. And STOP telling this is not your business. It...
  6. Crash PowerStar Golf

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash PowerStar Golf: Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps le jeu crash systématiquement la sélection du Caddie et au chargement du mode RIVALs. L'écran se fige... Il faut quitter le jeu et le relancer. Après...
  7. Powerstar golf freezing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf freezing: love the game and have for years but now I can't play with my friends because I keep getting kicked out during caddie setup or open play or rival play ?? Is this ever going to get fixed ???...
  8. Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects: Just recently I've had a problem with rival mode and anything connected to the Internet through powerstar golf. It stalls clicks and makes a lot of noise and then defaults back to the dashboard....
  9. come play me live on powerstar golf anyone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    come play me live on powerstar golf anyone: addme as a friend and lets play. . . . . . . . come on. . . . right on 975e26bd-97d8-45a0-b2fa-eb0a9452548b
  10. ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37: ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37 9641cd32-25b2-4a96-9bd3-eb49dc7d51b2