Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

Discus and support Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this game day one with Forza, Dead rising, Need for speed, Ryse, Lococycle and Fifa and have since bought Max the curse of brotherhood too but by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bemaniac360, Jan 26, 2014.

1. bemaniac360
    bemaniac360 Guest

I got this game day one with Forza, Dead rising, Need for speed, Ryse, Lococycle and Fifa and have since bought Max the curse of brotherhood too but by far the most time I have spent on my console is with Powerstar golf which recently saw a great 3gb patch
    to add new items and to generally speed up the passage of play and make it more dramatic.

I emplore anyone who has ever enjoyed or liked outlaw golf on xbox, tee off golf 1 and 2 on dreamcast, hotshots golf 1 and 2 and others/everybodies golf 1 and 2 and others on ps1/2/3/psp/vita, netto golf on dreamcast and any other arcade golf game to try
    this.

It feeds you everything you want from a perfect arcade golf game where you will get skilled over time and begin to love beating the worlds best and setting world records even if it seems daunting at first. You will love the world of warcraft rare, epic and
    legendary loot system where you can customize clubs and gear for the perfect golfer and I can only pray for a new course or two in the coming 6 months to round out the wonders of this game.

I've only been captured twice before by a game of this addictiveness and those games were Resident evil 2 and World of warcraft. Well done Zoe Mode and Microsoft games for bringing stunning looking golf to Xbox One. The Metascore of 65 does not apply if
    you are an arcade golf lover! The general reviews only apply if you are not used to this kind of arcade golf game! It's like reviewing Assetto Corsa as a person who has never tried a racing game.

Buy Powerstar golf!

Add as a friend for some truly active and fun powerstar golf rounds to try to beat!

:)

bemaniac360, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Dinosaur DLC

This is utterly brilliant and I want it to be real, I would pay them double the monies for it.

Thank you lol at ur skill for a brilliant video.

Jokul81, Jan 26, 2014
  3. xxW0LFxx TFD
    xxW0LFxx TFD Guest
    Autumn Awesomeness!

It has indeed been a pretty good year so far, and the end of it is looking utterly brilliant. Now I'm just waiting for Batman Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant. :D

xxW0LFxx TFD, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

Agree 100%. I have DR3, Forza, Ryse, FIFA, COD, JD2014, Lego, Max, Crimson Dragon, Halo, Peggle and Powerstar. Powerstar is easily my most played. The update added a lot of content. I'm also convinced it made the putting a little more forgiving and toned
    down the difficulty on some of the challenges. Hoping for more courses and modes, will be happy to pay for it.

Jeffrey DDunnigan, Jan 26, 2014
  5. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    I have a question about this game, when equipping items, what does the bonus mean in the bottom right corner? Does this have something to do with the "brand" of the equipment you have equipped? For example, TNT or spinner?

SpiiT RhymeS, Jan 26, 2014
  6. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    The bonus is added to the skills when a full set of that gear is equipped. For instance when all of Reiko's special gear is equipped, she gets a boost to her power. Frank gets a boost to his accuracy since he has none to speak of.

User 9242019, Jan 26, 2014
  7. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Good post bemaniac360. The update added a lot of playability to an already enjoyable title. I really like being able to see who beat my Rival round and then go right into a match with that player. The additional payouts are fun, I collected over 30k yesterday
    by beating 3 Rivals on an Elite setting. Go buy this game for $15 US.

8. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest

Are you sure Frank gets a boost to his accuracy? Because on the bottom right mine says "+33 strike" or something like that.

SpiiT RhymeS, Jan 26, 2014
  9. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I have seen you on this game just about all day Bem..and I agree..... I love the new camera angles the added and the motion camera that follows the ball... and yeah.. we need a new course and a new player... and some more caddies...

@Spit.. doesnt matter as your other thread states you hate the X1 and are moving to PS4... so dont waste your time asking questions...

tohellnbak, Jan 26, 2014
  10. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Frank's power is striking, so that is the bonus for him.....

Burnin TODI, Jan 26, 2014
  11. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest
    When was the update released? I bought the game 5 days ago.

Z31Fanatic, Jan 26, 2014
  12. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Update came out on Friday for most people.

No, Frank's SET bonus is accuracy +50 and Foliage Impact -50%. Other gear may add to his skill but his original named set does what I said.

13. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest

Some friends where saying this game is a must have. After reading the OP, I am going to pick this one up. Thanks OP for taking the time to make this thread. Cheers!

PhDPeddler, Jan 26, 2014
  14. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    I agree with thanking the OP. I was on the fence, about this, but I really want some kind of arcade golf game for my XB1 and I'm now going to pick this up.

Endgamez, Jan 26, 2014
  15. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    is PSG multiplayer and how is that aspect?

fastharry, Jan 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant. - Similar Threads - Powerstar Golf utterly

2. I can't see my friend who plays powerstar golf in rivals.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my friend who plays powerstar golf in rivals.: My friend and I both own and play powerstar golf but when I go to look for my friend in rivals mode it shows as no Rivals found. The same is true for when he tries to look for me....
  3. Powerstar golf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf: bought a course from th store and it wont download in the game And was still charged for it ??? dde37929-eef1-4313-bdc8-d68f11e55d49
  4. Powerstar Golf game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf game: Please somebody tell me how to play 2 players on the free wvwnts of this game. Preferably stroke play. Thanks 59905402-f36c-48b8-aacc-fdf14082f0d8
  5. Powerstar Golf still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf still not working: Dear Microsoft employees, fix finally this game. Crashes all the time after the game start. After a few minutes it freezes. EVERYONE has this issue. And STOP telling this is not your business. It...
  6. Crash PowerStar Golf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash PowerStar Golf: Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps le jeu crash systématiquement la sélection du Caddie et au chargement du mode RIVALs. L'écran se fige... Il faut quitter le jeu et le relancer. Après...
  7. Powerstar golf freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf freezing: love the game and have for years but now I can't play with my friends because I keep getting kicked out during caddie setup or open play or rival play ?? Is this ever going to get fixed ???...
  8. Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects: Just recently I've had a problem with rival mode and anything connected to the Internet through powerstar golf. It stalls clicks and makes a lot of noise and then defaults back to the dashboard....
  9. come play me live on powerstar golf anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    come play me live on powerstar golf anyone: addme as a friend and lets play. . . . . . . . come on. . . . right on 975e26bd-97d8-45a0-b2fa-eb0a9452548b
  10. ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37: ADD me POWERSTAR GOLF LVL37 9641cd32-25b2-4a96-9bd3-eb49dc7d51b2