Power won't stay on why

Discus and support Power won't stay on why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one s and it doesn't have a power brick but everytime I turn it on it goes ba da dah light comes on and a sec later it ba da doop and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuffyD.Monkey2, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Power won't stay on why

I have an Xbox one s and it doesn't have a power brick but everytime I turn it on it goes ba da dah light comes on and a sec later it ba da doop and turns off

:)

LuffyD.Monkey2, Jan 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Power won't stay on why

The power supply is inside the system, and has likely gone bad
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox one s won't stay powered on

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If your Xbox One S console is having trouble staying powered on, there could be a number of possible causes.

Make sure that the power cord is securely plugged into both the back of the console and the wall outlet.

Try using a different power outlet, or try plugging the console into a surge protector or power strip.

Check the power cord for any visible damage, such as frayed wires or a bent plug. If the cord is damaged, it may need to be replaced.

Make sure that the console is properly ventilated. It should not be covered or placed in a confined space where it cannot get proper airflow.

I hope this helps!
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

I finally got the info why i was banned from xbox

It won't help you...and I doubt any message that said all of that actually came from MS itself. And why did stay in the modded lobby? And why wait until now?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why won't my Xbox 1S stay on?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fall3nViB3z

It seems that you already tried everything from your side :c

Unfortunately if none of the above worked this means that your console needs to be inspected and repaired
  6. {Parity} Win User

power supply will not stay on

Did you purchase the console at a local retailer? If so they may take it back as defective and give you a new console. That is at least worth a try.

It definitely sounds like it could be the power supply that is faulty but just to be sure if you have a friend that has an XBOX One borrow their power supply and connect it to your console and see if it reacts the same way. If the console then powers up
    it would absolutely confirm the problem is with the power supply. Let us know.
Thema:

Power won't stay on why

1. Power won't stay on why - Similar Threads - Power won't stay

2. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  3. How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...: How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come on at all b1c3cb70-c3bf-4173-98ab-d6d74624ba44
  4. My Xbox one X won't turn on the power

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X won't turn on the power: My Xbox one X won't turn on the power 5e81397c-d5a4-48cd-b60e-2e1eddbd4b2d
  5. My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling: My series x will show no wireless networks when it is turned on normally. I will go to network settings and see no wireless networks despite having 4 normally in the area (apartments). The only...
  6. Series X won't turn on, but has power to all USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't turn on, but has power to all USB ports: My Series X Console was having a weird issue where the controller wouldn't turn on the machine, but was fixed once the console was unplugged and plugged back in. Fast forward ~1 week and the...
  7. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...
  8. My xbox one won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one won't power on: I need help wit my xbox one 42f90383-44c0-4ba7-b399-58f8fa17fc02
  9. Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?: I'm having trouble with my Xbox One where it won't stay on anymore without both the power box and system shutting off even when plugged in. It was yesterday that the problem occurred when I went...
  10. Controller won't stay on or power up unless plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay on or power up unless plugged in.: I've searched for a while for a fix for this but have found nothing that works. Maybe someone here can help me. Here is the situation: I am changing controllers because my main controller has...