Power up rewards points are gone need help!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had ove 20,000 last time i had ...

Discus and support Power up rewards points are gone need help!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had ove 20,000 last time i had ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My power up rewards points from game stop r gone i need them to redeam a subscription to hop on my games im multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ERBALL420MAN, Sep 4, 2017.

1. ERBALL420MAN
    ERBALL420MAN Guest

Power up rewards points are gone need help!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had ove 20,000 last time i had ...

My power up rewards points from game stop r gone i need them to redeam a subscription to hop on my games im multiplayer

:)

ERBALL420MAN, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Levi Van
    Levi Van Guest
    Did no receive rewards for Destiny Season Pass

Hey there,

I had a promotion for 20,000 points on my reward page for buying the destiny 2 season pass, and completing a few quizzes. I met all the criteria and did not receive the points. Please help me with this.

Thank you.

Levi Van, Sep 4, 2017
  3. SeeYou5ucker
    SeeYou5ucker Guest
    refer a friend

i refered a friend. followed instruction and i´ve not had points added and unsure if they have had their points added either . last time checked on rewards said pending now their not showing as pending just disappeared. is there problem

SeeYou5ucker, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact GameStop for assistance.

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Power up rewards points are gone need help!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had ove 20,000 last time i had checked

You would need to contact GameStop for assistance.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

How many Xbox Community Ambassadors are there?

The last time i looked there were over 100,000.

Before they introduced rewards there were less than 20,000.
  7. SOOOPERSPEED Win User

a good 4-800 arcade game

beat hazard is my favorate ov all the games and its very cheap last time i looked it was 80ms points .. well worth it ..
  8. Payton Jones Win User

Check your inboxes

WTF, Gamestop just sent me my Power Up Rewards statement and tricked me the jerks.... for a split second, I had hope, now it's gone... oh well back to life.
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Operation: BOOM! ... err, I mean Detonator

Well back to the topic anyway. I had a lot of trouble with this operation, It seemed I was feeding everyone else their biotic explosions and I was getting very few. It took me 5 or 6 games to get the 20,000 points but one of my friends almost had it after
    the first game he played with me.

I couldn't get a break really. If I used a power first and they caused the detonation, they got the award. If they used a power first and I caused the detonation, they got the award. I had to pretty much triple stack powers to get a detonation on my own
    and most of the time it would just give me a Power kill not a detonation. This was very slow and tedious for the amount of points I needed to score.

And the really odd thing was once I got the challenge completed, the strings of Biotic Detonations for me just suddenly started flowing.
Thema:

1. Power up rewards points are gone need help!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had ove 20,000 last time i had ... - Similar Threads - Power rewards points

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Didn't receive Power Card Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive Power Card Reward: I was supposed to receive 100 Keys from my Power Card completion when "community goal is reached." I did not receive my reward - the goal was reached and a new cycle begun. Can you help with...
  5. No power reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No power reward: I went thru all the power bingos and the game said I would be rewarded 100 keys when the community goal was reached. Well the goal was reached and I got absolutely nothing. I am uninstalling this...
  6. Power Bingo = No reward?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power Bingo = No reward?!: Have yet to receive a single reward for all of my power bingos. What is the point of the community card if we don't get the prize we have earned. 84894681-90ca-4a8f-9442-6cfc33f6335a
  7. Power bingo reward keys not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power bingo reward keys not received: I should have been awarded 40 keys when the community reached the goal, but I never saw any. Are you supposed to do something special to pick them up? I've seen a few others with the same...
  8. No reward for power bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reward for power bingo.: I uninstalled and reinstalled microsoft bingo. I had made 5 power bingos by last night and when I got on this morning team goal was reached and restarted but I did not get my 5 keys. This is 50...
  9. Did not receive Tanzania Power Card Reward when Community Goal was reached.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Tanzania Power Card Reward when Community Goal was reached.: Sometime between 1100 PM on 12/27/2016 and today (1025 @ 12/28/2016) the Community Goal was reached on the Tanzania Power Card. I did not receive the 100 keys I earned. How do I get them?...
  10. Power Card Community Goal Reached No Reward Granted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power Card Community Goal Reached No Reward Granted: The Power Card clearly indicates that, "You'll receive your reward once the Community Goal is reached." I recently earned enough power bingos to be eligible to receive the highest reward level...