power supply shift 110 to 220

Discus and support power supply shift 110 to 220 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my XBOX360 at US with the standard 110V power brick. I am now in a region that has 220V outlets. Is the XBOX360 console I bought originally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MajBaxter, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MajBaxter
    MajBaxter Guest

I bought my XBOX360 at US with the standard 110V power brick. I am now in a region that has 220V outlets. Is the XBOX360 console I bought originally with 110V power brick compatible with a 220V power brick, if I decide to switch?

:)

MajBaxter, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Maytrix
    Maytrix Guest
    how can I make work a Xbox One in a country with 220V?

You could use the existing power supply, but you would need a step down transformer to convert from 220 to 110 and also provide the correct plug.

Maytrix, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Power brick 110-120v

Can an xbox console purchased In the us be used in Africa? He US power brick is rated 110-120v and the power supply mains in nigeria is 220-240. Can I buy an alternate power brick? Where can I find one?

OrphanOrchid718, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yes.You just need to make sure you have the correct power brick for the country you are using it in.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. respected

a month ago through the official website of Microsoft bought X box 360 with a plug suited to America. Since I moved to Europe, can you help me how to solve my problem or how to use my X box 360 European electricity

NatalMammal4910, Jul 28, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    This thread is over a year old.It's always best to start your own thread.

Again,you would need to buy the correct power brick for the country you are in.Just make sure you don't buy a 3rd party power brick,you need an official Microsoft one.

Daft Badger, Jul 28, 2015
  7. you can also buy a wall plug converter/adapter so you can use american appliances in europe.

SIP W I C K E D, Jul 29, 2015
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No,you should never use any type of converter/adapter with your console.

The only option is to buy the correct power brick for the country you sre in.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  9. SIP W I C K E D Win User

you can also buy a wall plug converter/adapter so you can use american appliances in europe.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

This thread is over a year old.It's always best to start your own thread.

Again,you would need to buy the correct power brick for the country you are in.Just make sure you don't buy a 3rd party power brick,you need an official Microsoft one.
  11. NatalMammal4910 Win User

respected

a month ago through the official website of Microsoft bought X box 360 with a plug suited to America. Since I moved to Europe, can you help me how to solve my problem or how to use my X box 360 European electricity
  12. Daft Badger Win User

No,you should never use any type of converter/adapter with your console.

The only option is to buy the correct power brick for the country you sre in.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

Yes.You just need to make sure you have the correct power brick for the country you are using it in.
Thema:

1. power supply shift 110 to 220 - Similar Threads - power supply shift

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...