Power Supply Replacement

Discus and support Power Supply Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m looking for some suggestions on reliable 3rd party power supplies for an original Xbox One (not S or X). I’m specifically looking for a 3rd party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LesbianHam, Jan 21, 2020.

1. LesbianHam
    LesbianHam Guest

Power Supply Replacement

I’m looking for some suggestions on reliable 3rd party power supplies for an original Xbox One (not S or X). I’m specifically looking for a 3rd party power supply as I cannot order one directly from Microsoft due to the warranty on the console having ended.
    I don’t understand why I need a warranty just to purchase a power supply, but whatever.

If anyone has had good experience with a particular 3rd party power supply, I’d love to know! Looking at reviews on Amazon, it seems a lot of them don’t work properly or are scarily loud. I need something that just works and won’t make me think there’s an
    airplane about to take off outside my house!

Thank you!

:)

LesbianHam, Jan 21, 2020
  2. wezlyons Win User

Replacement Power Supply.

Hopefully it will be the same here in the UK and that it was just a standard email for repair requests.
  3. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

Replacement Power Supply.

I got a replacment for a loud power supply, I just paid for it since they won't do an "Advanced Exchange" on just power supply and never got any mail about returning the bad one. It's just a purchase of a new power supply after all, but this was in the
    USA.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Power Supply Replacement

id say try ebay for xbox one power supplies. although i do think that microsoft do need to add power supplies to its shop
  5. CyberKnoxx Win User

Power Supply Replacement

Amazon is probably your best bet. Always read the reviews though.

a friend of mine had two PSU **** out on him.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Power Supply Replacement

2nd hand or pawn shops. They could likely have some collecting dust and willing to sell cheap.

Local stores such as Walmart, BestBuy etc. use to sell 3rd party PSU. You could always check with them to see if they have any left over stock.

As other Ambassadors have said, Amazon. You can definitely find one there, just be sure to research their reviews as there are MANY "sketchy" sellers.

Best of luck!
Thema:

Power Supply Replacement

1. Power Supply Replacement - Similar Threads - Power Supply Replacement

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...
  9. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  10. Replacement xBox series X power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement xBox series X power supply: I would like to buy a replacement power cord and brick for my Series X. We have a puppy and it looks like he has chewed on the part of the cord running from the brick to the xbox itself. He did...