Power Supply Question - UK to Canada

Discus and support Power Supply Question - UK to Canada in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I've just moved from the UK to Canada, and I've lost my orginal Xbox one S power supply. Can I buy a replacement power supply for my UK consule... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChemicalSleep, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Power Supply Question - UK to Canada

Hi! I've just moved from the UK to Canada, and I've lost my orginal Xbox one S power supply. Can I buy a replacement power supply for my UK consule from a store in Canada, or do I need to source a UK one (and adapter for plug)?

Thanks!

:)

ChemicalSleep, Oct 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ChemicalSleep, are you referring to the Xbox One Fat console, or the Xbox One S?

I ask this because the only console that has the (power supply)external source is the Xbox One Fat (Original), the Xbox One S/X and Series S/X the source is internal, the only thing different is the cable.

And in the case of cable you can buy anyone who adapts to the console.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

you just need a figure 8 power lead with the correct pins for the local sockets, the power supply is built in so any figure 8 cable will do the job.
  4. PalZer0 Win User

Uk power supply in us/canada

Hello there.

-

You should be able to order a new power supply for your console by contacting an official support agent. If the price you've quoted is accurate, it'll end up being much cheaper than buying a new console.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

-

Bear in mind that you may also have issues with region coding on certain games as the UK uses PAL and Canada uses NTSC.

-

You'll also need to change your XBL account region from UK to Canada so that you can get localised content for your account. More info on this can be found here.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  5. BADMONKEY12 Win User

Hi. I have an UK Xbox one I will be moving to Canada soon.

Do I need to buy a new xbox one or do Microsoft sell all I need to be able to keep the xbox one I have?

Thanks in advance.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, BADMONKEY12! This thread is about a year old. If the information above doesn't help you out, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support
    that works best on the forums! :)
Thema:

1. Power Supply Question - UK to Canada - Similar Threads - Power Supply Question

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...