Power Supply/Power Brick issues

Discus and support Power Supply/Power Brick issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my power brick has just stopped working. I have tried unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plugging it back in again. I tried plugging it into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrackenBuddha, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Power Supply/Power Brick issues

So my power brick has just stopped working. I have tried unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plugging it back in again. I tried plugging it into my brothers Xbox, I tried unplugging the whole lot and tried again, I even tried a different outlet but nothing seems to work. I believe there maybe an issue with the cable leading out from the power brick into the back of the Xbox.

When I unplug it for ten seconds and then plug it back in, the LED on the brick goes orange and then it sounds like it is about to fire up and then it cuts out and dies every time and now I am all out of ideas, well apart from taking it to bits but I don't have any screwdrivers small enough to take the brick apart. Any and all help is appreciated, many thanks and God bless.

:)

BrackenBuddha, Mar 18, 2021
  2. MetalNutz Win User

Xbox 360 console not working

It could be a power supply issue. What color is the light on the power brick?
  3. Xbox360fanguy99 Win User

Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?

Thanks,

What you think? This is the power supply, power brick issue?
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Power supply brick

I don't know if it's still the case, but you used to be able to order one online via the repair and service centre page: -

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/devices

That's the UK page, but it should redirect you to your specific region.

There used to be 2 options. You could either pay full price for a new PSU, or you could return your faulty PSU first and they would give you a discount on the new one.

I'm not able to look if these options are still available as I no longer have an original Xbox One registered to my account, only a One X where the PSU is internal, but yeah - register your console on that page and then look in the section related to accessories
    and hopefully you can still do it through that.
  5. RyanStephan Win User

Power supply brick

Microsoft doesn't support power brick anymore also when i search the third party bricks i check for good reviews since the companys release new fix power bricks also the bricks are global universal so thers post to work on all the original xbox one's
  6. Ability Avxrix Win User

Power supply brick

Mi fuente de alimentación se apagó y estuve buscando en Amazon cualquier comprador recomendado para comprar uno.
    Cualquiera que haya comprado uno más de 3-4 meses y tiene protección contra sobretensiones

The source protects the console from possible overloads, I would recommend a new one to guarantee its operation good luck.
Thema:

Power Supply/Power Brick issues

1. Power Supply/Power Brick issues - Similar Threads - Power Supply Power

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...