Power supply issue

Discus and support Power supply issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this? I have an original Xbox and when I plug my Xbox power supply into the console, the power supply goes from orange to white... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benny1702, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Benny1702
    Benny1702 Guest

Power supply issue

Can anyone help me with this? I have an original Xbox and when I plug my Xbox power supply into the console, the power supply goes from orange to white and back to orange( happens in a time frame of 2 seconds), and then when I try to turn it on it turns
    on and turns off instantly. Please help I can't afford to lose this console.

:)

Benny1702, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Power supply issues

Sounds like the power supply is burnt out and may need to be replaced.
  3. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Power supply issue

No. Don't even attempt using the Xbox 360 PSU on your Xbox One. The use of any accessory other than the standard Xbox One PSU may damage your console and void your console warranty.

You can contact Xbox Support to ask for a replacement PSU or you can process one by yourself through this website:
    myservice.xbox.com/.../welcome.aspx
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Power supply issue

PSUs of both consoles are unique and are designed to be used only with the type of console they came with. Don't try to use a 360 PSU with a Xbox One console or you will damage it.

Just wait until you got the proper PSU for Xbox One. It's better to exercise a little patience now than to put your console out of commission.
  5. HassanB Win User

Power supply issues

Hi,

If you've already tried everything on this guide here as well as unplugged the power supply and left it off for about 15 minutes, and tried
    to use another power outlet then that would mean it's time to get your power supply replaced. You can do so by either
    contacting phone support directly, or by visiting the
    Microsoft Repair site here (you'd select Start Request > Order Items Now > Select Power Supply from the drop down).
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Power Supply Issue

Hi Jaden!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

Power supply issue

1. Power supply issue - Similar Threads - Power supply issue

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Power Supply Issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Issue?: Me, my brother and my fiancé were playing SpiderHeck on our Xbox One and were about to call it quits when the xbox shut itself off, now the brick in the back is flashing red and the xbox won’t...