Power Supply bloc, Xbox One

Discus and support Power Supply bloc, Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; #Microsoft, My Xbox power supply bloc isn't working anymore over an electric spark. I can't believe, that only 2 years after I had purchased my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slazuro, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Slazuro
    Slazuro Guest

#Microsoft, My Xbox power supply bloc isn't working anymore over an electric spark. I can't believe, that only 2 years after I had purchased my Xbox One console, there is no possible options for me to get it repaired. after loosing 45 minutes on the microsoft
    chatting support, im being told that there is nothing you can do for me, that microsoft doesn't produce the power supply bloc anymore, that I should turn to distributor like Amazon etc.. to buy a new one. Where obviously after spending 50-70$, I have no assurance
    that the product will be 100% microsoft origin product. After all, it is written on your website to NEVER use other product than microsoft product. Your after sale quality is lower than mediocre, and now i've just realize that I have lost 500-600$ buying microsoft
    product, and should have listen my friends, and bought a #sony playstation 4 instead.

:)

Slazuro, Oct 28, 2018
  2. SuRviiVoOR
    SuRviiVoOR Guest
    Manque une partie de l'alimentation apres retour de la xbox de reparation

Bonjour,

J'ai envoyer ma xbone il a de ca 2 semaines en reparation, elle m'est revenu aujourd'hui mais il manque le cable d'alimentation qui va au secteur ( j'ai bien eu le bloc d'alimentation)

[translation]

Hello,

I sent my xbox it of ca 2 weeks in repair, it has returned to me today but it misses the power cable that goes to the sector (I had the power supply)

SuRviiVoOR, Oct 28, 2018
  3. rcp rules
    rcp rules Guest
    Panne xbox one

bonjour ,je crois bien que ma xbox one est morte : quand je connecte le bloc alimentation la console celui-ci s'éteint . est-ce que quelqu'un déj eu ce problème ?

Hi , i think my xbox one is dead : when i plug the alimentation bloc in the xbox the bloc is switching itself of . is anyone had this problem before ? Please help

rcp rules, Oct 28, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do but give you the same advice. You can buy a Playstation but they too have issues. Neither console is free from problems.

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Oct 28, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    To order a replacement power supply from microsoft please go here
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    and register your console via serial number and go to "start a service order" and then select your power supply. Since it's out of warranty you will have to pay for the replacement power supply. It should be around
    $40 USD.

ChiefJoboo, Oct 28, 2018
  6. Slazuro
    Slazuro Guest
    It is exactly what I tried to do. But the website keep telling me that it cannot accomplish my demande, and that I have to contact support.

I did contact support through chatroom, and I got explain that they don'T have any power supply in stock, and it's not possible to repair my power supply, he then explain to me that i should buy a poser supply through amazone...

Slazuro, Oct 28, 2018
  7. Slazuro
    Slazuro Guest
    We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (qoVqvwbNyUGKwgJJ.32)

That is the answer I get while following the step to get my power supply repair or to get to buy a new one..

Slazuro, Oct 28, 2018
  8. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

If they really did say they're out of stock then I'm afraid you will have to buy one on amazon.

If you're in the USA here's the link to buy an original Microsoft branded xbox one power brick:

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Original-Supply-Adapter-Charger/dp/B00LGBA1RY

If it says it's from Microsoft as the seller (and says it's official) it will be the real deal. If for some reason you receive a 3rd party one and that's not what the Amazon page says where you bought it, you can use the A-to-Z guarantee from Amazon to get
    your money back.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Slazuro Win User

It is exactly what I tried to do. But the website keep telling me that it cannot accomplish my demande, and that I have to contact support.

I did contact support through chatroom, and I got explain that they don'T have any power supply in stock, and it's not possible to repair my power supply, he then explain to me that i should buy a poser supply through amazone...
  10. ChiefJoboo Win User

To order a replacement power supply from microsoft please go here
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    and register your console via serial number and go to "start a service order" and then select your power supply. Since it's out of warranty you will have to pay for the replacement power supply. It should be around
    $40 USD.
  11. {Parity} Win User

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do but give you the same advice. You can buy a Playstation but they too have issues. Neither console is free from problems.

Good Luck.
  12. ChiefJoboo Win User

If they really did say they're out of stock then I'm afraid you will have to buy one on amazon.

If you're in the USA here's the link to buy an original Microsoft branded xbox one power brick:

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Original-Supply-Adapter-Charger/dp/B00LGBA1RY

If it says it's from Microsoft as the seller (and says it's official) it will be the real deal. If for some reason you receive a 3rd party one and that's not what the Amazon page says where you bought it, you can use the A-to-Z guarantee from Amazon to get
    your money back.
  13. Slazuro Win User

We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (qoVqvwbNyUGKwgJJ.32)

That is the answer I get while following the step to get my power supply repair or to get to buy a new one..
Thema:

1. Power Supply bloc, Xbox One - Similar Threads - Power Supply bloc

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...