Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box?

Discus and support Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My other devices have power on, off, or toggle. But the Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box only has a toggle option. So if I decide to use my Logitech remote... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheJamesJr, Dec 27, 2014.

1. TheJamesJr
    TheJamesJr Guest

My other devices have power on, off, or toggle. But the Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box only has a toggle option. So if I decide to use my Logitech remote to power everything off or on, now the cable box is out of sync with everything else. Any suggestions?

:)

TheJamesJr, Dec 27, 2014
  2. THANATOS869
    THANATOS869 Guest
    Xbox one tv stopped working.

cablevision/optimum

samsung/smt-c5320

cable box->hdmi->xbox-one->tv

THANATOS869, Dec 27, 2014
  3. MugeNxElite
    MugeNxElite Guest
    Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*

Also I dunno how much of a difference this makes but I have a samsung SMT-C5320 cablebox with CableVision/optimum

MugeNxElite, Dec 27, 2014
  4. THANATOS869 Win User

Xbox one tv stopped working.

cablevision/optimum

samsung/smt-c5320

cable box->hdmi->xbox-one->tv
  5. MugeNxElite Win User

Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*

Also I dunno how much of a difference this makes but I have a samsung SMT-C5320 cablebox with CableVision/optimum
  6. jc986 Win User

Xbox one not powering on Samsung smt-h3262

I have the same issue with my Samsung SMT-H3262 box.
  7. SmoovCriminal60 Win User

Huge problem with my samsung smth3260. Please help

I am having the same problem.

Cable box samsung SMT H3260

Provider TWC

Connection HDMI

I can watch tv but I can't change channels from the xbox
  8. benseac Win User

Lazy Dust collecter

@BubblyGolf, if your cable box still isn't turning on when the console is turned on, you might want to give messing around with the power settings a try. If your Xbox is set up to power on your cable box when your turn your console on, try setting it to
    "toggle" (I think that's the setting). If it's set to toggle now, try setting it to "power on" (or whatever it's called). My receiver won't turn on if it's set to "turn on" but when it's set to "toggle", it works just fine.
Thema:

1. Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box? - Similar Threads - Power Settings Toggle

2. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  3. Xbox doesn't consistently turn on/off TV with automatic power set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't consistently turn on/off TV with automatic power set: I use the ARC HDMI port on my TV so that my Xbox can automatically turn on or off my television. However, the feature does not work consistently for me. Most times, my Xbox doesn't turn on/off the...
  4. Console incorrectly set to instant-on power mode

in XboX Insiders
    Console incorrectly set to instant-on power mode: On the current Alpha Skip Ahead build. Noticed my console has somehow found itself set to instant-on despite the fact that I’ve never once changed it from energy saving mode. Have power-cycled it...
  5. Set up Xbox remote to control TV power and volums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up Xbox remote to control TV power and volums: I can't figure this out. The directions seems overly complicated. My son bought the PDP Talon Media Remote for Xbox One and we can not get it to control the TV volume or power. Everything I read...
  6. Device Power Options all devices set to Nothing, can't change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Device Power Options all devices set to Nothing, can't change: This is a recent change within the last two days. Before then I could say "Xbox On" and have my tv and audio receiver turn on. Worked flawlessly from day one (Same for "watch channel, mute, Xbox...
  7. No audio for live TV if power setting is set to Instant-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio for live TV if power setting is set to Instant-On: Hi everyone, not sure if i am the only one with this problem. All the audio works fine with the Xbox One. If I have the Instant-On feature set up, when I try to watch TV, there is no audio. The...
  8. XBOX ONE POWER BRICK NOT TURNING OFF (SET TO POWER SAVING MODE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE POWER BRICK NOT TURNING OFF (SET TO POWER SAVING MODE): My xbox one is set to POWER SAVING MODE, not instant on mode. I repeat...it is set to power saving mode, not instant on. When I try to turn my xbox off normally, the power brick will not turn off....
  9. External Hard Drive power settings when set as default. Best settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive power settings when set as default. Best settings?: Hi, i recently purchased an external 2 TB Western Digital Passport X drive for Xbox. By default, the option "turn storage off when xbox is off" is checked, my Hard drive i have selected as default...
  10. Console Power & Set Top Box Connection Troubleshooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Power & Set Top Box Connection Troubleshooting: Since the update, I am having trouble with the set top box connection or power from the xbox one console. When the console is off, it automatically reboots my cable box. What this does is cut off...