Power cable missing when sent back from service ?

Discus and support Power cable missing when sent back from service ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent the xbox one for service and when I sent it I had included the power cable , When they sent it back , they did not include the power cable. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CKumar1, Dec 15, 2020.

1. CKumar1
    CKumar1 Guest

I sent the xbox one for service and when I sent it I had included the power cable , When they sent it back , they did not include the power cable.

How do I get in touch with MS Support to get it back?

:)

CKumar1, Dec 15, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

3. Randver Win User

AHHH...Not Again!!!

When you send it back for repair does everything get sent back (power brick, cables) or just the console?
  4. kev edin Win User

Xbox one X Turned off imppossible tunr on

It could be the power supply is faulty?

Could you try reseting the power supply by, unplug the power cable from the back of your xbox , wait 10 seconds then put the cable back in then turn it on using the power button on the xbox .

If that dose not work it will be a fault and you should send it for service đź‘Ť
  5. voteDC Win User

Top 5 worst places to buy pre-owned (Online & High Street)

I had excellent service from CEX when I bought a game from them online. I ordered the Limited Edition of Mass Effect and it was missing a booklet, so I emailed them and they sent the missing piece. Top notch service in my case, though I do admit the site
    could do with a bit of polish.
  6. SoloxKingRobert Win User

MW3 Console wont turn on

Solved by Miss Portia forums.xbox.com/.../153182.aspx

The light on my power supply is red.

Check your power supply cables

Turn off your console. Unplug the power supply from your console, and remove the power cord from the outlet and the other end of the power supply. Reattach the cables, making sure everything is plugged in nice and snug. Turn your console back on.
Thema:

1. Power cable missing when sent back from service ? - Similar Threads - Power cable missing

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  4. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  5. Power/Eject Ribbon Cable Clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power/Eject Ribbon Cable Clip?: I was cleaning my series x and accidentally damaged my power/eject cable clip, My xbox powers on and ejects but the light on the power button won't turn on. What do I do?...
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. the fuse on my xbox power cable keeps blowing

in XBoX on Consoles
    the fuse on my xbox power cable keeps blowing: i have replaced the fuse multiple times with the correct 5 amp fuse and tried it in a few different wall outlets. its an xbox one s and im not sure how else i can try to fix it so if anyone could...
  8. Xbox s powering up but not displaying on my TV . I have tried multiple HDMI cables but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s powering up but not displaying on my TV . I have tried multiple HDMI cables but no...: Xbox s powering up but not displaying on my TV nor on my laptop. I have tried multiple HDMI cables a6011861-fc41-4bb0-9205-e470d083043e
  9. How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...: How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come on at all b1c3cb70-c3bf-4173-98ab-d6d74624ba44
  10. Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?: I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m...