power brick is fine, console won't turn on

Discus and support power brick is fine, console won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my power brick is plugged into my xbox, the little light on it is white and it seems completely fine. However, when I go to turn it on by pressing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnfoldedSumo552, Oct 20, 2017.

1. power brick is fine, console won't turn on

my power brick is plugged into my xbox, the little light on it is white and it seems completely fine. However, when I go to turn it on by pressing the button on the console, nothing happens at all. No sound, no light, nothing. Please help.

:)

UnfoldedSumo552, Oct 20, 2017
  2. POWER BRICK HAS RED LIGHT

My power brick is fine until I plug it into my Xbox console and when I do so it turn the LEDs red and won't turn on my Xbox

Its2Mainstream, Oct 20, 2017
  3. X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick

So my power brick is doing that Orange light thing and the my Xbox, when i go to turn it on turns on for less then a second then turns off, i tried my power brick on my cousins Xbox and it worked fine, so the problem is in the consol itself, what do i do???????

DoctorStrange89, Oct 20, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Oct 20, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Recommend looking into the steps here: http://xbx.lv/22upd4R / http://xbx.lv/1fnZOnF to get it serviced.
  6. Its2Mainstream Win User

POWER BRICK HAS RED LIGHT

My power brick is fine until I plug it into my Xbox console and when I do so it turn the LEDs red and won't turn on my Xbox
  7. GrinningBread92 Win User

Xbox one light and sound issues please help!

Try turning it on with the controller. If that won't work, you may have to disconnect the power to the power brick and disconnect the brick from the console and try it again.

I wish there were a way to test for power coming out of the power brick, to test if the console is getting power, but I know of no way to do that.

If you have a friend with the X1 that works, you could test your power supply on their console to see if it works, and put their power supply on your console to see if it can power up.

It could be that the power supply is blown, but it can also be the console as well.
  8. Busdriver320 Win User

Power Brick Fan Sounds Like It's Going To Explode

I've got the same problem. Everything else is fine. When I power down the console the white light stays on and there is a fan noise from the power brick. It's very annoying. I've taken the console off power saving mode so now the power brick LED turns orange
    and the fan noise stops. Like yourself, I wish to know if I need a new brick or is this normal?
  9. Majikthise Win User

Help - Power Supply

If I remember, the older power bricks fit the newer consoles but not the other way round as they are not powerful enough.

(Originals won't fit the new slim console of course) So a 2005/6 power brick should work with any old shape console.

There are extra plastic tabs on the new consoles and bricks to stop you plugging in a combination that won't work.
Thema:

1. power brick is fine, console won't turn on - Similar Threads - power brick fine

2. Power brick not working. How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick not working. How to fix?: I had this question before but the person that was trying to help me stopped replying so I am asking it again hoping I can get helpful info on how to fix. And I will be pasting my story here:...
  3. The xbox power brick is solid lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox power brick is solid lime green but when I try to turn on the xbox it only makes...: when I tried to load a game it just crashed. I tried numerous times to turn it on like clicking the turn on button and it doesn't work.My xbox ones power brick is lime green but when I try to turn...
  4. Loud pop noise from my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud pop noise from my power brick: I was playing on my xbox one and all of a sudden I heard a loud pop. I thought maybe it was my power strip that I was using but then I tried to just plug my power brick back into the wall and its...
  5. Why does my power brick stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my power brick stop working?: Recently my power brick for my Xbox one was working fine until a power outage occurred. I have two power bricks. I unplugged them from the outlet and plugged them back in. I unplug them from the...
  6. How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix orange light problem on Xbox one power brick: Orange light comes on and shuts off on my Xbox 1. How do I fix it b7096d35-ed05-4524-ba74-fbbe9bec399f
  7. Why is the power brick flashing green?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the power brick flashing green?: it works untill it gets unplugged once plugged back in to the wall and console it stays red and flashes green like its not allowing power to go to the console 172ebee2-9811-40ab-8541-5281e0a26c57
  8. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick: Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL...
  9. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help: Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae
  10. 360s won't boot up, just beeps. Power brick is fine!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    360s won't boot up, just beeps. Power brick is fine!!: My sons Xbox 360s won't boot up, just beeps when I press the 'power' and 'open disc tray' buttons. Power brick has orange light and this doesn't change whilst I'm pressing any of the buttons....