power bank

Discus and support power bank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My power bank is no longer useful, I don't want to buy a generic one because I read that the Xbox breaks down if I use it, I want to know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samimen, Sep 15, 2019.

  1. samimen
    samimen Guest

    power bank


    :)
     
    samimen, Sep 15, 2019
    #1
  2. FacultyManBruce Win User

    power bank

    Most local game stores carry replacement power supplies, online retailers like Amazon will have them as well. I have never had any issues the the standard Xbox power supply, I would suggest sticking with the original as other power supplies may not work
    as well.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

    power bank

    Have a look
    here
    for getting an official power supply.

    Here is another useful link to point you in the right direction.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    Why is my controller burned up?

    your power bank is outputting way to much power for the controllers to handle, some power banks are dodgy and is not recommended to play using a power bank connected. use batteries or rechargeable batteries or the official plug n play charge kit.

    as you have used a third party power source that is not recommended then your warranty is null and void.
  5. Daegan Games Win User

    Why tho

    And my xbox power bank is going crazy
  6. [EX] Win User

    Can I use a xbox one power bank for a xbox one s

    Hi,

    a. Xbox One S needs no power bank !
Thema:

power bank

Loading...
  1. power bank - Similar Threads - power bank

  2. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?

    in XboX Insiders
    is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?: i think the prices for this console will go up considering that the xbox one is already hacked submitted by /u/peepaddictt [link] [comments]
  5. How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?: I purchased a Cygnett 500 MHz power bank using Xbox point, I hardly use the power bank but now its inflated on both side a its risky to use, Where can I find warranty repair/replacment info for...
  6. Can I use a xbox one power bank for a xbox one s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a xbox one power bank for a xbox one s: I own a xbox one and a xbox one s can I use my old power bank from the xbox one to the xbox one s cfc2d9ed-bce9-46da-a12d-829c3a6b69a8
  7. My power bank is making a weird noise?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My power bank is making a weird noise?: It’s been making a loud noise like it’s a car it’s really concerning me i’ve got the dust of it and it’s still making a loud noise constantly. fd8b56ba-2738-4669-a376-eb7a3d915b6d
  8. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  9. my Xbox 1 power bank is always in a solid Orange

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 1 power bank is always in a solid Orange: so my Xbox 1 power bank has a solid Orange light I live in a foreign country so it's hard for me to get a new one I'm watching all these YouTube vids and none of the stuff I see is working and I'm...
  10. Xbox One Power Bank light is Orange

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Bank light is Orange: Hi there, about 3 days ago I was playing on my Xbox One when the power supply for the console was accidentally bumped, when that happened the Xbox turned off instantly and now has a orange light...