Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!

Discus and support Potential XBOX 360 User. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonneySingh, Jul 15, 2019.

1. RonneySingh
    RonneySingh Guest

Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game shop by my house and it’s great, they have games for all
    kinds of systems. The Playstation selection was a bit eh for me. I was looking at Playstation 1, 2, and 4 games because I don’t play my 3 often anymore.mobdro

Basically this led me to go over and look at other sections, and I noticed XBOX and XBOX 360 had a lot of good games to choose from.

Then I see something in the glass case. A $65 dollar bundle. It includes and XBOX 360 S (Black) with 2 controllers and 6 games. I’ve only played 1/6 games from that selection on PS3. The games are:https://pnrstatus.vip/

-Halo Combat Evolved -Halo 3 ODST -Halo 4 -BO2 -MW2 (have on ps3) -MW3 https://sarkariresult.onl/

and I plan on getting some more games when i’m there maybe fighting games.

BUT my friend has a working XBOX and is willing to trade me for it for a $30 Roku Stick because she only uses it for TV. It has everything needed plus a kinect and one remote. So should I get the bundle for
    $35 more OR settle with my friend’s offer and just buy games i’m famille with?

:)

RonneySingh, Jul 15, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

If you want to use the Kinect actively (something that the Playstation didn't have, and no, the Move controllers are not the same), then do the trade.

It depends on your personal taste, and if you're okay with playing videogames as some kind of fitness sport.

Personally, I find the Kinect a hilarious accessory, and whenever friends come over with their kids, the kids love those Kinect games. But most Kinect games are primarily aimed at children, and grownups that refused to "grow up". So if you only love those
    "Dudebro" first person shooters, you might want to sell the Kinect, and have some more money for the games you want to buy.

Also: The console from your friend is a known working unit. As others already hinted at: If the previous owner did something that caused the console to be banned from Xbox Live, you're basically buying an offline console. And all your FPS games really shine
    during multiplayer.

So get your friend that Roku stick and take her Xbox.
  3. Allebas Win User

Is she giving you any games? If not, I go with the Xbox bundle from the store because it comes with Halo. I love every Halo game! I would stay away from Bo2 because it is just full of modders.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi,

And welcome to the Xbox community. Myself personally would go for the bundle unless you could source the same games for cheaper yourself. They're all great games, and you'll have a blast. Halo in particular is one of my favourite franchises. I hope you have
    a great time in the Xbox community whatever you choose.
  5. Geth Win User

I would get the bundle personally.

The reason why is because the console could be a little bit more worn.

If you decide to trade with your friend, you may need to ask them to show you the console can get online.

To make sure its capable and doesn't have a block on it.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if the bundle is a new console, then there is still some warranty I assume.

Be sure to check what type of 360 console it is and what the warranty exactly is.

Since that could be something to determine what you feel is the best option.

Side note: Keep in mind that the 360 console is already an older generation, which could have affect on warranty/service and available games etc.
Thema:

1. Potential XBOX 360 User. Help! - Similar Threads - Potential 360 User

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  5. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  6. Potential ssd issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential ssd issue: Anyone able to confirm this as being a ssd issue When ever I'm turning off my xbox series x it appears to be factory resetting it's self every time without fail...
  7. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  8. Potential Child Predator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Potential Child Predator: So after playing an online game this for SURE grown [mod removed] was asking me how old I was and if I was single (im 27f) but i got the ICK from this dude and so I lied and said I was 15. He said...
  9. Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue

in XboX Insiders
    Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue: Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build? I contacted Paramount+ support I received a generic response on how to install their app....
  10. What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?: At the time, I had thought I was connecting my Minecraft and Discord account so i could see my stats and guild info in the server instead of logging onto the game. After i received and email for...