Potential class action lawsuits

Discus and support Potential class action lawsuits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are there any class action lawsuits I can join for having Microsoft brick my xboxone with the new update? None of the trouble shooting worked and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leonerd Küp, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Leonerd Küp
    Leonerd Küp Guest

Are there any class action lawsuits I can join for having Microsoft brick my xboxone with the new update?

None of the trouble shooting worked and I was informed I'd have to spend 100s of dollars to have my xbox repaired, which would be OK if I was the one who broke it, instead of Microsoft being the culprit.

:)

Leonerd Küp, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

3. T.M.B. Win User

Charged By Xbox live twice, but "Xbox gold membership expired"?!

4. mustangguy Win User

Class Action Lawsuit.

Good luck last time I checked MS put in their TOS agreement that you cant do this because MS tryed to screw the customer with RROD and knew about it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Class action lawsuit

6. LOOSECANONCOLT Win User

Class action lawsuit

man have you even tried to call the customer service or go through an official channel? Something other than a social space? Might want to try calling before you make legal threats on a forum post.
Thema:

1. Potential class action lawsuits - Similar Threads - Potential class action

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Potential ssd issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential ssd issue: Anyone able to confirm this as being a ssd issue When ever I'm turning off my xbox series x it appears to be factory resetting it's self every time without fail...
  4. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  5. Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns: My guns won't load in to mw3 2023 mp any gun I pick it gives me something different a69a3125-a567-49b9-86d9-c4dad16b24fd
  6. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  7. People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023: This is infuriating beyond belief. If this isn't resoled, I. quit anything Microsoft forever. First the Windows upgrade forced a disk drive check ha wrote over my drive on a dual boot system....
  8. Potential Child Predator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Potential Child Predator: So after playing an online game this for SURE grown [mod removed] was asking me how old I was and if I was single (im 27f) but i got the ICK from this dude and so I lied and said I was 15. He said...
  9. Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue

in XboX Insiders
    Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue: Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build? I contacted Paramount+ support I received a generic response on how to install their app....
  10. What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?: At the time, I had thought I was connecting my Minecraft and Discord account so i could see my stats and guild info in the server instead of logging onto the game. After i received and email for...