Posted time is wrong

Discus and support Posted time is wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play in the Solitaire "Events" every other day I have noticed that after I finish one event it show my time but when I check my standing I see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarokh10, May 30, 2018.

1. Tarokh10
    Tarokh10 Guest

Posted time is wrong

When I play in the Solitaire "Events" every other day I have noticed that after I finish one event it show my time but when I check my standing I see that my time has been increased by as much as 90 seconds considering that there are thirty events most of
    the times I am short changed by as much as forty five minutes. If this unfair flaw is not fixed I am not going to participate any more.

:)

Tarokh10, May 30, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, May 30, 2018
  3. posted date wrong

I posted on Thursday morning but my post now says from 1 day ago. WHy is it not showing correctly? I looked and mine is the only one not answered that was posted from 2 days ago. Not sure what is going on and why no answers at all

AffluentRope439, May 30, 2018
  4. Radarman 2nd
    Radarman 2nd Guest

Posted time is wrong

I feel your pain with this issue. It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago with me, so I kept track of my actual individual play times compared to recorded times for two tournaments. I also recorded start and stop times for the tournament as a whole.
    One added an additional 53 minutes and the other added an hour and 22 minutes. In both tournaments, the total recorded time was surprisingly close to the time from the first to last movement in the tournament. The time clock appeared to never stop for game
    changeover, commercials or anything one would consider a play stoppage. I even completely logged out one of the tournament for 15 minutes with no incomplete games in the queue and it still added time. Sucks!!

Radarman 2nd, Jun 3, 2018
  5. Radarman 2nd Win User

Posted time is wrong

I feel your pain with this issue. It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago with me, so I kept track of my actual individual play times compared to recorded times for two tournaments. I also recorded start and stop times for the tournament as a whole.
    One added an additional 53 minutes and the other added an hour and 22 minutes. In both tournaments, the total recorded time was surprisingly close to the time from the first to last movement in the tournament. The time clock appeared to never stop for game
    changeover, commercials or anything one would consider a play stoppage. I even completely logged out one of the tournament for 15 minutes with no incomplete games in the queue and it still added time. Sucks!!
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

posted date wrong

7. Mafivee Win User

You know you fail when

Second post (aarrggh, I hate it when posts don't appear). Well I was saying that... "I know I fail when"... I get killed so easily while doing poorly timed things such as moving at the wrong time, reloading at the wrong time and laying equipment at the wrong
    time. To me it makes me look more nooby than I really am.
  8. TurtlesC4nFly Win User

I would like some minecraftian friends. :)

My time zones wrong i posted this at 2:03 PM.
  9. PINKE1842 Win User

Have not received: Dashboard 600 Microsoft Points Promotion pre-paid card renewal

Fair enough, I presume I posted at precisely the wrong time. lol
Thema:

Posted time is wrong

1. Posted time is wrong - Similar Threads - Posted wrong

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  4. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  5. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  6. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  7. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009
  8. What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?: Like at least explain what I did wrong not just say it was my post 11f28501-c33c-48ef-9014-1d8ab4517b12
  9. LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong": At the moment of making this post I'm using both the Xbox console companion app and Xbox game bar which both don't let me join any LFG posts or make anything. On the console app none of the posts...
  10. XBL Enforcement changed my name. I apologize if this is the wrong location for this post, but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Enforcement changed my name. I apologize if this is the wrong location for this post, but ...: Earlier today my name was changed by xbox live enforcement. My original GT was [Mod Removed]. Now, I know that if you try hard enough, you could find someone whom this name could offend . But...