posted date wrong

Discus and support posted date wrong in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I posted on Thursday morning but my post now says from 1 day ago. WHy is it not showing correctly? I looked and mine is the only one not answered... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AffluentRope439, Dec 31, 2016.

1. posted date wrong

I posted on Thursday morning but my post now says from 1 day ago. WHy is it not showing correctly? I looked and mine is the only one not answered that was posted from 2 days ago. Not sure what is going on and why no answers at all

:)

AffluentRope439, Dec 31, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Castle Crashers Remastered Launches This Week ( FREE for those who had the 360 version )

Yeah but you posted the wrong dates in your thread & Lofty's thread title is more accurate.

Daft Badger, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Radarman 2nd
    Radarman 2nd Guest
    Posted time is wrong

I feel your pain with this issue. It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago with me, so I kept track of my actual individual play times compared to recorded times for two tournaments. I also recorded start and stop times for the tournament as a whole.
    One added an additional 53 minutes and the other added an hour and 22 minutes. In both tournaments, the total recorded time was surprisingly close to the time from the first to last movement in the tournament. The time clock appeared to never stop for game
    changeover, commercials or anything one would consider a play stoppage. I even completely logged out one of the tournament for 15 minutes with no incomplete games in the queue and it still added time. Sucks!!

Radarman 2nd, Dec 31, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

posted date wrong

XBLRewards8, Jan 3, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

posted date wrong

6. Daft Badger Win User

Castle Crashers Remastered Launches This Week ( FREE for those who had the 360 version )

Yeah but you posted the wrong dates in your thread & Lofty's thread title is more accurate.
  7. Mr Rawr Win User

Halo ODST Code not found

No it's supposed to be a code or a Dash Console message, and the FAQ on Waypoint said to post in the support forums (Although I may have posted in the wrong forum) after the date.
  8. GamingOldies Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Hi. I bought my 12 Month Xbox Live Gold card at the time we purchased the xbox.

I got an email from them today and it is now showing recurring billing will start 1st September 2020.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

wrong birth date !

Hey there obakeng!

Unfortunately, the only way for an Xbox Live account to turn into an adult account is to promote naturally on the age of majority. There is no way to change the birthdate originally entered to manually change it to an adult account. The only way to acquire
    the game in question will be to use an Xbox 360 console. Alternatively, the admin account on the family can obtain the title and share it with the other accounts on the console via the Home console program.

Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

posted date wrong

1. posted date wrong - Similar Threads - posted date wrong

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  6. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  7. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  8. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  9. Group post ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Group post ban: I play rust console. I rented a server from rust console and am owner on it as of over one year ago. To populate my rust console server i make group posts on xbox as many other people do. How i...
  10. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...