Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1

Discus and support Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Today there has been some update to the minecraft. After the update when i try to load my world on Xbox1, it wont load. It comes to the end... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mochastarfish66, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1

Hi,

Today there has been some update to the minecraft. After the update when i try to load my world on Xbox1, it wont load. It comes to the end saying" building terrain" and then just hangs. If I try to create a fresh one it creates. If I try to load some other older ones then it gives option to make a copy and loads them but the main one that i use does not load again. I dont want to lose that. What is to be done here?

regards

:)

mochastarfish66, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you report this bug to the game developers for assistance. You can do that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps
  3. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Minecraft Insider

When Minecraft is updated again, you should be able to load your world. To my knowledge, the only way to speed up the process would be to opt back in to the Insider Program, unless you have a copy of the world on an older version of the game.
  4. Bilungo14 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock on xbox. My worlds aren’t loading anymore. S.O.S

I only happen on bedrock version of minecraft on xbox one s . It dosen’t happen on anyother game. When i click on a world to play on it is says updating texture pack 1/2 and then updating texture pack 2/2 then it sends me to the world selection menu again.
    When i click on it again or any other world, it loads for a fraction of seconds then it sends me back to the world menu. It really hope it can get fixed without me loosing my worlds or progression.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition worlds get deleted

Hi Goldkiller259,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. A few months ago, a Beta version of Minecraft for their upcoming update was mistakenly released, causing many games to update and if a world was opened during the Beta, then if you've returned
    to the current version you will need to wait until Minecraft fully updates to the version that was under beta testing before they will be available.

https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1110674379560677377

Another possibility is that you're using a previous version of Minecraft for Xbox One and have updated to the new Minecraft "Better Together" version. If this is the case, then you simply need to sync your worlds.

Minecraft updates and versions

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console using the account with which you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
    2. Launch Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for the conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  6. Argontheos Win User

Purchase Content Upgrade from 360 to Xbox One: (Minecraft Add-on, Pinball FX2 Add-on)

Do you still have a 360? Have you downloaded the latest update for Minecraft 360? Just start it up and let it download.

I'm guessing whatever the update does in terms of enabling the transfer of worlds, it also does for enabling the "free" price tag of content purchased for the 360 version - on the One.

{=)
Thema:

1. Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1 - Similar Threads - Post version update

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  4. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  5. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  6. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is their a plan to find specific platform versions of games on Looking For Group Post in...: To clarify, I am no longer able to find group post specifically for the Console version of Minecraft because #1, the Xbox Companion App shutdown a few months ago, And #2 I am on a PC. Me being on...
  9. Error Message when download Minecraft Windows 10/11 version {Post Migration}

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Message when download Minecraft Windows 10/11 version {Post Migration}: We migrated. Then logged in the new Microsoft log in. Then downloaded the version of minecraft. Error message; before installing. I will pay gladly. WHO DO I CALL? MY son won student of the...
  10. xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one: Good day everyone, I have my xbox one x updated to the latest public release version which is 18363.7196.191016-1200, but something went wrong and I tried to reinstall the latest version by using...