Post Patch Loading Game Crash - FIXED

Discus and support Post Patch Loading Game Crash - FIXED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As MS and Capcom don't really care I have spent the night attempting to resolve the issue described below : After updating and waiting for the DR3 5GB... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blastiel, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Blastiel
    Blastiel Guest

As MS and Capcom don't really care I have spent the night attempting to resolve the issue described below :

After updating and waiting for the DR3 5GB patch to install your save game fails to load, instead it dumps you back to the dashboard (game crashes)

My Fix

1.) Remove your network cable / Wi Fi Settings

2.) Go to My Games and Apps and use the little button to the left of X when over the DR3 tile

3.) Choose Uninstall Game

4.) Check Uninstall Data Only (not DLC)

5.) Go back to main screen and with the disc in the drive launch it to begin the install.

6.) Load your save game (works fine) and just play until you complete a chapter.

7.) At the start of the new chapter shut down the XBOX and turn it back on.

8.) Plug your network cable back in / add your wi fi settings back in.

9.) Launch DR3 and accept the update

10.) Wait for it to finish and load the game

11.) Continue Story mode and you should now find it loads at the beginning of that chapter.

These means no restarting chapters and no lose of progress.

:)

Blastiel, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Smilesocks
    Smilesocks Guest
    Massive Chalice...

Just a heads up, there're currently a couple of things that can cause the game to crash:

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/17223/

I've crashed twice in the same battle because of the first glitch. The beta version of the patch that fixes both issues is already on Steam, hopefully it doesn't take too long to hit XBO.

Smilesocks, Jan 14, 2014
  3. murph17
    murph17 Guest
    Latest Update (May 5, 2016)

Hey gang,

Our May Update is here! While you’re all downloading the latest goodies to your consoles, take a look through the latest patch notes that we have available.

New Rock Shop Items

2 new playable characters from Battleborn® available in the Rock Shop!

Thorn

Miko

Double Kick Drum Pedal Support

‘nuff said.

General Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue related to Drum Fills and the slop window

Fixed an issue where the arm of the bassist goes right through their own body

Fixed freezing of a vocalist animation during an instrumental part of a song

Fixed a game crash going into the Big Rock Ending on "Warriors of Time" on Expert Guitar

Fixed sound FX issues with the Add/Remove sound while in Setlists

Fixed issue with the background music slider in the Options Menu

Reduced the volume of shouting audio on the “Take Requests” screen

Fixed a game crash when loading a saved Setlist

Fixed camera issue on vocalist’s face

Fixed a game crash before the Big Rock Ending in "Heroes" as made famous by David Bowie

Fixed an issue where scores disappear when pausing and resuming quickly in the middle of a drums Big Rock Ending

Address : <forums.harmonixmusic.com/.../rock-band-4-may-update-patch-notes>

murph17, Jan 14, 2014
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Ark not updating on PC so can not run a dedicated server.

Current Ark Xbox patch levels:

V793.3 Current Xbox Server Network Server Version

Current Ark Official Client version v793.1

v793.3 - 12/5/2019 Network fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly

v793.2 - 12/4/2019 Potential Network fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly

v793.1 - 12/4/19 fixed multiple crashes, fixed an issue preventing people from connecting

v792.62 - 12/3/19 fixed a server crash.

You may want to check to see if there are any other updates you need. They seem to patch this product an awful lot.

Windows 10 - 793.3 released December 5 2019 - Network fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly
  5. UsR Twisted D Win User

Extremely long load times

The fix posted is the fix for the DLC black screen issue, from DLC4. not this. I too am having the same issues with loading, it will now take an eternity to load to the point sometimes it seems the Xbox has crashed. Have the game on Hard Drive and still
    is slow to load from it too.
  6. platzy 5 Win User

Why does Diablo IV keep crashing?

The only other game I've had this trouble with (at least this extensively) is Hogwarts legacy. That game crashed a lot on me as well. Even after all the patches they made for fixing the crashes.
  7. Mullet87 Win User

Tomb Raider DE crashing (same spot)

I'm at 85% complete through the game, had a weird sound glitch so exited to menu so I could reload my save. Big mistake apparently. My save game no longer loads, it crashes to dashboard every time before loading into the game. I can start a new game but...
    I really don't want to, I already 100% many of the areas so by the end of the game I wouldn't have loads of back tracking.

I don't even know if a patch will fix it. I've tried cycling the xbox power and have just re-installed the entire game, no difference. Still crashes to dashboard trying to load my game.
  8. babalny Win User

Wont let me play COD: Ghosts online?? Cloud sync!

i have the same problem when i load the game, is it possible for a patch to fix it?
Thema:

1. Post Patch Loading Game Crash - FIXED - Similar Threads - Post Patch Loading

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Anthem post patch 3/9/19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem post patch 3/9/19: I was able to play 1 standard contract on gm2 after I downloaded the patch. I went to the forge after the contract was complete and once in the forge the game froze. That was at about 12:30 pm...
  4. Fallout New Vegas graphics glitch possibly post patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas graphics glitch possibly post patch?: Hi, I recently started playing New Vegas again via backwards compat in prep for Fallout 76. I hadn't played in months but only noticed a weird graphics glitch involving mountains in the distance...
  5. Unplayable post Patch 1.03

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable post Patch 1.03: Ever since the patch the game has started to freeze when in combat with multiple opponents. I have tried moving the game file back on to the internal hard drive then deleted and reinstalled (to...
  6. Post patch - some achievements are glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post patch - some achievements are glitched.: I'll start by saying the game is great. Loved playing it and finally finished my first play through. Being my first play through I tried to find all the secrets, and do all the map stones etc....
  7. Halo 2 post-patch or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 post-patch or not?: I played a lot of H2 and I remember that there was a patch in April of '05 that changed a lot of things, most notably grenades and melees. Does anyone have any information as to whether they will...
  8. Is MS aiding devs. to patch performance/ Resolution post June SDK for previously released ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is MS aiding devs. to patch performance/ Resolution post June SDK for previously released ...: I've been reading about how developers such as Blizzard and Bungie have been looking into the latest June SDK to get better performance and visuals for parity. Do you think MS Engineers will try...
  9. XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Post March patch...... Does it happen to you?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Post March patch...... Does it happen to you?: I hope the new TB Headsets have no crackling/popping 286fa5db-5754-44a6-9401-c853fbea5321
  10. Weird Post Patch Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Post Patch Issues: Okay so it seems that after this patch, I have issues with two aspects of the system. Either "Xbox Turn Off" doesn't work properly or the TV App either won't open or is really laggy when I try to...