possilbe game request?

Discus and support possilbe game request? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i dont know if you do game requests but, is it possible to add the games WET, Splatterhouse , lollipop chainsaw and Shadows of the damned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marlon Gauci, Aug 7, 2023.

  1. Marlon Gauci
    Marlon Gauci Guest

    possilbe game request?


    hello, i dont know if you do game requests but, is it possible to add the games WET, Splatterhouse , lollipop chainsaw and Shadows of the damned for the xbox series s/x please

    :)
     
    Marlon Gauci, Aug 7, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    possilbe game request?

    The backwards compatibility program has ended and all titles that are legally and technologically able to be added have ben.

    There is a remake of lollipop in the works
  3. Legends Future Win User

    Can I merge avatars?

    It's also not possilbe to transfer gold membership and MS Points from one account to another
  4. Got Cobol-64D25709-1 Win User

    Xbox One Preview Updates Party Invites

    its not possilbe until all are on the same version of the system software. part of being a preview/beta tester.
  5. WPAK Win User

    XBOX LIVE GOLD

    Hi there,

    what exactly happens when you are trying to enter the details for the credit card on the console?

    Also try to what happens when entering the details on
    http://billing.microsoft.com


    These details may help determine the cause and possilbe next steps to try.

    Let us know the results
  6. Weekend Zombi Win User

    *spoilers* Dream Theory

    As i recall i posted in a thread where people cried about the ending and how Bioware better change the ending. In this thread I am trying to find out what the ending means.



    The exact thread was

    Bioware under fire, hints and changes to come? (Possilbe spoilers)


    Not sure how this relates in anyway to what im doing in this thread.
Thema:

possilbe game request?

Loading...
  1. possilbe game request? - Similar Threads - possilbe game request

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...