Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

Discus and support Possibly noob question but cannot find answer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CodySkooma, Dec 31, 2015.

1. CodySkooma
    CodySkooma Guest

I was messing with game DVR on my new xbox one while playing Battlefront 3. Ever since then, I do not have game sound when I go past the start-up menu on Battlefront. The beeping sounds when I use a button are the xbox home screen beeps, not the game sounds.
    When I start up a game, there are no sounds what-so-ever, just vibrations. Battlefront 3 has the music and sounds on the home screen when I start the game. But as soon as I press A to continue, all sound except the xbox home beeping goes away.

I checked FAQs and support to see if it was me not understanding how pins and snapping worked. But I cycled power, unsnapped everything, and quit all apps/games manually. It still has no sound. Is there a setting that somehow got altered? I haven't fiddled
    with any of the settings since I bought the xbox on black Friday.

:)

CodySkooma, Dec 31, 2015
  2. noob question but cant find answer

i made a gamertag called

for this mail i 'm posting now to see discounts at windows live pc games and what games are free. Then i changed region to polish to see if are other discounts, etc

i pressed yes, yes and didnt read nothing, now 12 im stuck on polish, wanted to ask if there is a way to delete the gamertag or move the gamertag to other live mail id.

i dont have a xbox console, made the gamertag account for http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/PC?xr=shellnav

Excuse me if i posted in wrong place

CagiestAutumn7, Dec 31, 2015
  3. noob question but cant find answer

ok, i can change WLID for this GT account but how i do it? i dont have these options:

These are my settings :
    imageshack.us/.../omgdw.jpg

Change the WLID associated with my gamertag.

If for any reason you want to change the WLID you have associated with your account, all you need to do is follow these simple steps.

On the console, go to My Xbox, and select your avatar.

In Account Management, select “Manage Account”.

In Your Information, select “Windows Live ID”.

Select “Change Windows Live ID”.

If you have another Windows Live ID, select “Yes”.

If you do not have another Windows Live ID, on a computer, go to Welcome to Windows Live ID, and click “Sign up”.

Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select “Sign in”.

Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select “Sign in”.

Select “Yes, change” to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

Select “Update Contact Information” to update your contact information, or select “Done” to finish.

CagiestAutumn7, Dec 31, 2015
  4. CodySkooma
    CodySkooma Guest

So while I was typing this post and looking around forums/FAQs for answers; about 10 minutes or so, Battlefront 3 was on startup screen idle. I clicked A just to test something and suddenly it has sound. Could the startup of the game just be lagging in sound?

CodySkooma, Dec 31, 2015
  5. I would just hard reset xbox modem and router , clear at mac address , delete then re download profile.....that's about it .. , "clear persistent storage"....has worked some say ,...just some curupted data somewhere I'm thinking....you could also delete
    game saves if you want and see if that helps...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

I would just hard reset xbox modem and router , clear at mac address , delete then re download profile.....that's about it .. , "clear persistent storage"....has worked some say ,...just some curupted data somewhere I'm thinking....you could also delete
    game saves if you want and see if that helps...
  7. CodySkooma Win User

So while I was typing this post and looking around forums/FAQs for answers; about 10 minutes or so, Battlefront 3 was on startup screen idle. I clicked A just to test something and suddenly it has sound. Could the startup of the game just be lagging in sound?
  8. IndrekHaav Win User

noob question but cant find answer

To change the Live ID associated with a gamertag, you need an Xbox. It cannot be done on the Xbox Live website. Sucks, I know - I'm stuck with the same problem.

Maybe check if a friend of yours has an Xbox that you could use to do the swap?
  9. CagiestAutumn7 Win User

ok, i can change WLID for this GT account but how i do it? i dont have these options:

These are my settings :
    imageshack.us/.../omgdw.jpg

Change the WLID associated with my gamertag.

If for any reason you want to change the WLID you have associated with your account, all you need to do is follow these simple steps.

On the console, go to My Xbox, and select your avatar.

In Account Management, select “Manage Account”.

In Your Information, select “Windows Live ID”.

Select “Change Windows Live ID”.

If you have another Windows Live ID, select “Yes”.

If you do not have another Windows Live ID, on a computer, go to Welcome to Windows Live ID, and click “Sign up”.

Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select “Sign in”.

Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select “Sign in”.

Select “Yes, change” to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

Select “Update Contact Information” to update your contact information, or select “Done” to finish.
  10. Mister Gwyther Win User

You can change the GT and the WLID of this account, but it will still be Polish. You would need to create a new Xbox LIVE account if you want it to be a different region.
Thema:

1. Possibly noob question but cannot find answer - Similar Threads - Possibly noob question

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a