Possibly Bring Back Snap an App?

Discus and support Possibly Bring Back Snap an App? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really enjoyed being able to snap an app to the side of the screen in the original xbox one firmware. I was wondering if it would be possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliteEnigma98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Possibly Bring Back Snap an App?

I really enjoyed being able to snap an app to the side of the screen in the original xbox one firmware. I was wondering if it would be possible to bring that feature back if app developers are willing to participate. Also, maybe include a setting to turn
    the apps on and off so that only the apps you want to snap will be available.

:)

EliteEnigma98, Aug 28, 2017
  2. BRING BACK SNAP!!!!

It would be awesome if you guys could bring snap back. It is a really great feature that I used quite often.

CrimsonG0ddess, Aug 28, 2017
  3. Please bring back snap

You can request features and send feedback using User Voice.

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

You can also get your friends to vote on it as well.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 28, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

There's a entire in the feedback forums for bringing back the Snap function. If your interested in voting on it I would jump over there and search for it and vote on it. Not sure If it will come back does not heart to vote

Dadwhite, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

There's a entire in the feedback forums for bringing back the Snap function. If your interested in voting on it I would jump over there and search for it and vote on it. Not sure If it will come back does not heart to vote
  6. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
    I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is
  7. Mister Kernel Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
  8. Ezzn Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

I with @IRB PIP would be great!!!!
  9. Living Charade Win User

Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

When I bought the xbox one this was the ONE feature I was extremely looking forward to,when it arrived I was actually extremely annoyed it wasn't on it anymore and even considered returning it because it was a major selling point.

However I kept the system but I find I don't use it as much at the moment because there are things lacking that just should be there. I think they should definitely bring this back, There is no excuse, if they want to allocate more space to a certain game
    then they can block snap for that game, letting people know that snap does not work with this game.

The other thing mentioned about PIP, now this, this could work with oneguide, use that as a "snapped" video source, it would take minimal system resource as everything is rendered off system, the only thing that would be running is the bare app itself. This
    could be an additional feature to snap to be brought in as an apology for getting rid of a beloved feature. Although I would settle for one or the other I would prefer both to be an option.

Please microsoft, as you can see there is a huge demand for this feature to come back, and you would only need to impliment your past code into the next system update to bring it back, you didn't remove all traces of the code for snap anyway.

Just do it for the fans, show that you care about your players
Thema:

1. Possibly Bring Back Snap an App? - Similar Threads - Possibly Bring Snap

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  10. Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...: I’ve had a lot of trouble with games ever since buying an Xbox series X and am unable to afford the 2TB expansion card and wouldn’t mind turning of smart delivery so that I can still play my games...