Possible to play on two different xbox at the same time on the same account?

Discus and support Possible to play on two different xbox at the same time on the same account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one and a Xbox series S. 4 kids, thats why I needed several machines(xboxes). :) dabe2eec-4ae0-4491-841e-6bee1e7ec4e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Nytomt, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Eric Nytomt
    Eric Nytomt Guest

I have a Xbox one and a Xbox series S.

4 kids, thats why I needed several machines(xboxes). Possible to play on two different xbox at the same time on the same account? :)

:)

Eric Nytomt, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but it's not possible, we can only be signed in to one device at a time. It will automatically sign you out.

You may need to create a profile for them.
  3. nathanduke2 Win User

Two xboxes same account can’t play at same time?

Maybe same account isn’t the right way to put it. My daughter has different Xbox account but is under my live account as a family member. It keeps saying one game at a time but some people are saying it works fine for them?
  4. Smwutches Win User

It is true. You can't sign in and play using the same account on 2 different consoles at the same time. You would have to create a separate account.
  5. nathanduke2 Win User

That’s outrageous. How do I create a separate account for a pre existing account ie my daughters account . Do I have to start from scratch for her?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

if she has her own account that she signs in with i.e different email then thats ok, make her xbox your home xbox and she can then use any games you own and gamepass games and gold.

as she is under your family and has her own account then she can sign in with her own email and password.
Thema:

1. Possible to play on two different xbox at the same time on the same account? - Similar Threads - Possible play different

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Is remote play possible on Mac?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is remote play possible on Mac?: I just wanted to do remote play on my Mac since the TV was being used by other people, and I didn't have access to my phone so it was the only thing I had, but I couldn't find any way to remote...
  6. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  7. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  8. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  9. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  10. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....