Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

Discus and support Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I've added redeem code for 3 months membership 17 days ago and it was possible for me to free download 1st free game this month - Rayman for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mashabunny2006, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

Hello. I've added redeem code for 3 months membership 17 days ago and it was possible for me to free download 1st free game this month - Rayman for Xbox 360. Now when I try to download other free game Medal Of Honor Airborne, download doesn't start and it
    shows an error. I guess it is because file is 5,9 GB big and USB memory on device (X360 Slim with 4 GB internal memory) is formated in FAT32 which doesn't allow to write files bigger than 4.3 GB or something like that. Flash drive has enough free space.

Is there any other way to download it?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mashabunny2006, Oct 20, 2017
  2. daxmims
    daxmims Guest
    Please tell me this is a sick joke

You need a 16 gb USB flash drive. It MUST have sufficient read speed 15mb/s

"This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. "

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...-V-Xbox-360-and-PS3-Installation-Requirements

Good Luck

daxmims, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Borderlands, Bioshock: Can't Download error message

I have a 16 GB USB and have formatted it, but I can't download any of these games to it. When I get to the download screen, Hard Drive is the only possible destination. Does the gamer profile have to be on the device to download games?

AScannerDorkly, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Photonimus Win User

Brande new Xbox 360 s 4GB already upsetting me [Mod Edit]

Doesn't hurt to try a USB flash drive. The 4 GB in your system is a flash drive, so it's possible the particular update isn't compatible with that specific format.
  5. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

HDD compatible formats

6. brandiesel1 Win User

Just to check an issue regarding my dashboard version...

7. Bluntman Win User

External HDD

Before you format a USB flash drive as an Xbox storage device, make sure you have the latest console software update.

You can format up to 32 GB of the storage space on the USB flash drive to use as Xbox storage.

Note If you receive the message "Can’t configure," the USB flash drive does not meet the USB minimum requirements.
  8. Capitain Gonzo Win User

USB xbox one offline update

For the pure OSU file you need an NTFS formatted USB stick with at least 6 GB of free memory. It should be an empty USB stick without any further data

• A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port
    • A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS
Thema:

Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

1. Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32? - Similar Threads - Possible download MoH

2. Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...: I just want to download my Minecraft realms world made on my PS4 on my PC but the issue I'm facing is not owning the PC version on my PSN Microsoft Account so I can't simply go to the Realm on PC...
  3. Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...: I own GTA V on both platforms, but I have pretty slow wifi and it would take extremely long for me to install GTA V on my computer alone. I was wondering if I could copy the contents from my XBOX...
  4. Is it possible to play MSFS downloaded to one local account from a second local account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play MSFS downloaded to one local account from a second local account on...: New computer for my son. I created a local account and a cloud (Microsoft outlook) account for him. I then created a local account for me and use my cloud (Gmail) account. I then created a STEAM...
  5. Is it possible for my xbox to lose download speed separately from the rest of my devices in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible for my xbox to lose download speed separately from the rest of my devices in...: Is it possible for my xbox to lose download speed separately from the rest of my devices in my home 680b1795-fd78-4d64-b08a-bf916f28f5f1
  6. XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103: Today was a outage, now relating to xbox one is working again. BUT FIRST IF YOU READ THIS!!!! DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON FOR SECURITY TO FORCE A RELOGON TO YOUR XBOX360 PROFILE. This will cause...
  7. Edge Browser Update on Xbox - Downloads no more possible

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge Browser Update on Xbox - Downloads no more possible: After the last Update on Xbox One, Downloads on the Edge don't work anymore - No soundfiles, pictures, videos. The context menu "save as" doesn't exist anymore. In the adjustments "Downloads" is...
  8. Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?: Me and my friend bought the game just to play co-op and now we wasted $50 submitted by /u/altfordumbquestions_ [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Possible FIX for ERROR 0x00000001 downloads stuck at 0%: Recently a friend acquired Game Pass PC but half of the games could not be downloaded since the ERROR 0x00000001 came up and they stayed at 0%... after looking for many supposed solutions such as:...
  10. Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal): Details: Xbox One X with 1TB(Taco Bell ftw) 600GB+ of space left on the console at the moment and at the time of these issues. Never had issues like this until recently and the only thing I can...