Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

Discus and support Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I've added redeem code for 3 months membership 17 days ago and it was possible for me to free download 1st free game this month - Rayman for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mashabunny2006, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

Hello. I've added redeem code for 3 months membership 17 days ago and it was possible for me to free download 1st free game this month - Rayman for Xbox 360. Now when I try to download other free game Medal Of Honor Airborne, download doesn't start and it
    shows an error. I guess it is because file is 5,9 GB big and USB memory on device (X360 Slim with 4 GB internal memory) is formated in FAT32 which doesn't allow to write files bigger than 4.3 GB or something like that. Flash drive has enough free space.

Is there any other way to download it?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mashabunny2006, Oct 20, 2017
  2. daxmims
    daxmims Guest
    Please tell me this is a sick joke

You need a 16 gb USB flash drive. It MUST have sufficient read speed 15mb/s

"This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. "

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...-V-Xbox-360-and-PS3-Installation-Requirements

Good Luck

daxmims, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Borderlands, Bioshock: Can't Download error message

I have a 16 GB USB and have formatted it, but I can't download any of these games to it. When I get to the download screen, Hard Drive is the only possible destination. Does the gamer profile have to be on the device to download games?

AScannerDorkly, Oct 20, 2017
  4. MattSTKC Win User

USB HELP

To use a USB flash drive with your console, the USB flash drive must meet these requirements:

A minimum of 1 GB storage capacity.

Formatted with the Windows FAT32 file system. Macintosh or Linux formats do not work.

Note Using a USB flash drive that does not meet the minimum performance requirements might significantly affect the performance of your console.

Your drive should work as long as it's FAT32 formatted. to format in FAT32 see here- (older guide but should still have relevant steps)
    www.makeuseof.com/.../format-usb-drive
  5. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

HDD compatible formats

6. PublicCoffee405 Win User

Xbox 360 4gb installation Grand theft auto V issue

Any usb flash supported? With fat32 formatting?
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Originals - Old Xbox Games - Question, Need Answer

Is your USB flash drive formatted as FAT32?
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

What are the Minimum Requirements for a USB Drive?

All it says on the support page is

USB minimum requirements

To use a USB flash drive with your console, the USB flash drive must meet these requirements:

•A minimum of 1 GB storage capacity.

•Formatted with the Windows FAT32 file system. Macintosh or Linux formats do not work.

Note Using a USB flash drive that does not meet the minimum performance requirements might significantly affect the performance of your console.
Thema:

Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

1. Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32? - Similar Threads - Possible download MoH

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web: Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web and Microsoft store web b090454f-14fb-43ff-9a50-07825c1cdf20
  8. Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?: My windows 11 computer is missing some servers called Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking service is there a way I can download these missing services? My Xbox...
  9. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?: Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks! 9127e325-4947-495e-9e7b-231d39845c42
  10. Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?: Hey, my question is mainly based about Grounded. I really liked an old PTS of the game, and would really like to know if it's possible to download it so I can play it all over again. I'm on a...